LG G3 Fancy a change.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snakedoc View Post
    My S3 has only recently given up the ghost. USB port failure. Seems to be a theme with them. I just enjoyed it more than I enjoy my Sony. It's like the Samsung spoke to the kid in me and the Sony is a grown up phone.
    They are incredibly easy to fix.... Completely modular design inside those, so pop the back off, undo a few screws, unclip the bit you want to replace, clip the new bit in and then put it back together. Job done.

I've just done the same with my Nexus5. Took me about 10mins in total..

Originally posted by coiler
    Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

Umi and the battery like most of them are liars, always check the reviews mate.

Have a look at the new one coming out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS7KYqcicLE

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

Comment

Really like my Note 4, went from an Oppo Find 7a to this and I can't see me changing it any time soon.

It's got sd card, screens really good, easily get two days use out of it (music, couple of calls and a bit of browsing) since they ironed out Lollipop.
        He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
        Originally posted by BigIan88
        turn off that sexy nonsense
        Originally posted by Salad Soup
        turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

Everyone will always buy what they want and some great phones out now, I just refuse to buy a phone on contract any more, the prices they charge are a joke.

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

Comment

Had a play with the Note 4 today and its uber nice.

But have decided (painfully) to wait for the Note5 or G4 Pro as the specs on the latter look immense and end of september/early October isn't that far away.

G4 Pro

5.8" screen, snapdragon 820, 4gb ram, 27mp camera.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

^ I had a play with a mates Note 4 before I bought mine, only had to use it for a minute or two to know I wanted one

Specs for G4 Pro are still rumored right now?? Hadn't seen an official sauce :/ looks the business if true though.
              turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

wouldnt recommend the oppo, great phone, but the camera not having optical stabalization is a pain, on plus was pretty much the same

the mi4 is what i was eyeballing, but then money fell flat and i bought a used z2.... couldnt be happier, would happily give the z3 plus a go
                Alienware m15x I Intel Core i7 720qm I 8gb Kingston DDR3 I AMD M6000 2gb (7870m) I Full 1080 I Intel 3160AC wifi

RIG I Zalman z3 I Evga 600b I Intel core i5 3570k@Stock I Gigabyte GA-Z68MA-D2H-b3 I 8gb DDR3 1600mhz Exceleram I Amd XFX R9 290 4gb@1000/1300 NZXT Kraken with corsair h55 AIO I 1tb Samsung spinpoint / 500gb Hitachi deskstar

Comment

Umm my note4 is broken after 1.5 days

Won't turn on now, it was a bit laggy so i restarted it and it wont come back on.

have tried everything I've managed to find on google.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

noo sorry to hear that mate, mines not thrown a wobbly in all the months I've had it.
                    Problem with the charger? The charger with mine died after a week so I use the one I got with my Shield tablet.

Have you tried the Recovery boot?

Press and hold the Volume Up, Home, and Power buttons at the same time.
                    After the phone vibrates, let go of the Power button, while still holding the other two buttons until Android System Recovery screen appears.

Comment

After my note4 broke and i returned it and my g3 is off being repaired.

I purchased a A grade galaxy S5 to use until i get something later.

My gosh, its much brighter than the g3 but 1080p is blurry compared to 1440p.

Reviewers saying theres little difference must be blind.

The colours are horribly oversaturated as well.

Eugghhhh

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

Samsung's are all ridculously saturated, you should have an option to tone it down a bit.

On my Note its under display, screen mode, and its set on Cinema, I just picked the one that gave the whitest white

Comment

Use cinema mode/or professional photo on the S5, its perfect colours. And I am normally very sensitive to low pixels but cannot see the difference on the G3, mainly because the screen is so dull.
                          Last edited by Lynx; 31-07-15, 08:54.

Comment

Day and night difference to me.

Using sky news app or just webpages its a massive difference.

Been using the S5 for the best part of a week do not long but the G3 has it beat in most places.

Much sharper screen bigger as well for same size phone measurements. Better audio and camera.

Battery life is better on the S5 but on a little. as is the brightness on the screen but thats it.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

Day and night difference to me.

Using sky news app or just webpages its a massive difference.

Been using the S5 for the best part of a week do not long but the G3 has it beat in most places.

Much sharper screen bigger as well for same size phone measurements. Better audio and camera.

Battery life is better on the S5 but on a little. as is the brightness on the screen but thats it.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

Working...
                              X