• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LG G3 Fancy a change.

Currently havea LG G3.

Great phone but Fancy a change.

What are people currently using?

Have been looking at the Sony Z3+.

I won't get a Samsung since they binned the micro SD off and Apple is a no go too.

Thanks

Freedom isn't free"

Try a Xiaomi Mi4 64GB mate. They are falling in price.

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

Comment

Originally posted by scrivz69 View Post
      Try a Xiaomi Mi4 64GB mate. They are falling in price.
      Hahahah Ive just been looking at those..... nice design and great spec..... Just waiting to see whats what when they announce The One Plus 2 ( 27 July)
      posted by scrivz69
      I think I may leave this forum, it seems to be full of the village people.​
      i7 3930K @ 4.2| ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB @ 2133 Copperhead |2 x Gigabyte TITAN SLI |ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 | Samsung 850 500GB SSD | 3TB SATA Drive | H100i WC | Corsair RM1000 | HAF X |40 inch Benq 2560x1440 IPS

Comment

I am leaving the one plus 2 alone till at least after xmas, Oppo have the R7 and R7 plus coming out but they ain't going to be cheap but the find 7 has dropped in price http://www.oppomart.com/oppo/find-7/...2gb-black.html

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

Comment

Love my Z3C.
          Clearly you don't mind a bigger screen, so I think you would like the Z3+
          Originally posted by coiler
          the trails is where life flows best
          Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

I doubt I will get another Sony. The handsets are obsolete in six months. I have the Z2. It's all very nice and that, what with being water and dust proof (Not just resistant) but it's so boring. There's something about Samsung handsets which for me, sets them apart from others. I suspect I will get the Samsung s7 when it's my time to upgrade. I have also read bad things about Snapdragon processors overheating. I've not had this but the camera does get hot.
            Last edited by Black Knight; 02-07-15, 17:28.
            My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

The only thing that set my SGS3 apart was the terrible battery life and build quality.
              the trails is where life flows best
              Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

My S3 has only recently given up the ghost. USB port failure. Seems to be a theme with them. I just enjoyed it more than I enjoy my Sony. It's like the Samsung spoke to the kid in me and the Sony is a grown up phone.
                My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

Just seen the note5 and g4 pro will be released end of September so I might wait for those or maybe get a note4 if the price drops as it takes a microsd.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

Still running an S3 2gb ram and LTE. Nothing has caught my eye in terms of upgrading recently.

Comment

Guy's have a look at some decent china phones, people are missing out, they have moved on so much in the last 6 months.

Comment

I know you are a big fan scrivz but I've had a couple of admittedly budget China phones and I've friends who have had the premium ones and none of us has really been happy.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

Plus you still need to spend a lot, the one plus one was 300 and I only paid 230 for a g3.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

Not any more mate it's dropped in price, it's 219 now but would not buy it. I would buy a find 7 but loads of stuff coming out, sheep stick with what they know and that's up to them, different is good sometimes and OPPO make good phones. each to his own, S6 lol can get stuffed.

Comment

Originally posted by scrivz69 View Post
                              Guy's have a look at some decent china phones, people are missing out, they have moved on so much in the last 6 months.
                              Been looking at the UMI Hammer. Like the look of the phone but all of the sellers on Ebay are not bothered about the fake battery issues. Messaged 5 sellers and they have just said the battery is as it comes. That is the only thing that has stopped me pulling the trigger for the past few weeks. I would love a bigger screen, the OH has just got a HTC Desire 820 and it feels very nice in hand.

Comment

Working...
                              X