Android speaker dock questions - play and charge with no bluetooth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oneman View Post
    This has micro-USB for charging and blue-tooth for connectivity.

[url]http://www.amazon.co.uk/iLuv-MobiAir-Wireless-Bluetooth-Smartphones/dp/B0086457RI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1415374619

Also Apple are talking about changing the 3.5 headphone connection since their purchase of Beats saying that they want a digital connection. Never mind that the actual speaker driver is analogue anyway.
    I saw this the other day and liked the look of it, that's what started this thread off, seems pretty cool

Comment

I have a feeling with the Trent Reznor / Apple / Beats collab, they're going to start selling Apple headphones with some kind of Spotify thing built in, trying to move music away from the phone altogether.
      Originally posted by coiler
      He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
      Originally posted by BigIan88
      turn off that sexy nonsense
      Originally posted by Salad Soup
      turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

Originally posted by omega View Post
        I have a feeling with the Trent Reznor / Apple / Beats collab, they're going to start selling Apple headphones with some kind of Spotify thing built in, trying to move music away from the phone altogether.
        I read that income from spotify is now exceeding itunes music store. Streaming services is the way forward revenue wise

Comment

Working...
        X