Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Mini phone for your Mobile phone.

http://www.cnet.com/news/huh-mini-ph...u-already-have

One company thinks you need a small phone that hitches a ride on your larger phone -- and the idea actually might not be as crazy as it sounds.
    https://d2pq0u4uni88oo.cloudfront.ne...-h264_high.mp4

Video in link / above explains it , well sort of.

HTC already have the Mini+ which seems like the same thing.

Don't personally understand why.
    Main Rig: A8 7670k @4.5GHz // Gigabyte F2A88-XM D3H // 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400MHz // Sapphire Nitro R9 380 // Samsung 850 250GB // Samsung F3 500GB // EVGA SuperNOVA 550 G2 // Dell U2312HM // Zowie EC2
    Dell Inspiron 15 Special Edition:
    i7 3612QM // 6GB RAM // 7730M // Samsung 840 250GB // Backlit K/B // 1080p Panel // Soundblaster Evo Wireless

Comment

yo dawg...
      Originally posted by coiler
      He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
      Originally posted by BigIan88
      turn off that sexy nonsense
      Originally posted by Salad Soup
      turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

For the same reason as smart watches, or bluetooth headsets.

My "big" phone (note) sits in my pocket, and can be hard to get out quickly if I'm sitting down/driving.
        When it rings, or buzzes - I can just look at my watch to see if its worth answering, or who's texted/emailed me.

Might be of use to "share" your phone with others in the house (not sure why you'd want to do that though!)
        I see it can also take a sim of its own too
        Follow me @twitter

Comment

Good if you don't want to be targeted by phone thieves. Or if you are, you just hand over the mini phone and run!

Check out my latest Steam Workshop creations here

Comment

Marketing is a wonderful thing.
            Talk about fridges and Eskimos!!......
            I've not failed. I've just found 10.000 ways that don't work!
            Dave Burnett

Comment

Well, it kind of does seem like overkill, but as an owner of a Galaxy Note 3 myself, I do find that the limits of my dexterity are tested every time I try to get my ringing phone out of my front pocket while driving (or getting buzzed in a boring meeting).
              Ummmm...

i7 4960X, 16GB DDR3 1600MHz, Asus Sabertooth x79, Sapphire 290 4gb, Win10 pro 64.

Comment

Working...
              X