Easiest free way to SIM unlock S8?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easiest free way to SIM unlock S8?

The misses can get a discount at her work for 80% off a SIM only contract but her phone is locked to another network, I havent had to root a phone since I had the S4 so i'm a bit rusty and out of the loop on how its done nowadays.

I keep seeing lots of sites trying to sell an unlock code, I assume that's based on some sort of algorithm? In any case, does anyone know a free/low cost/easy way to do this so I can stop her pestering me?
    i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Easiest way is to contact current provider.

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/phones-tele...-and-unlocking

all of them do unlock phones locked to them, but there are terms and sometimes a charge.

HTH. R.
    FILM QUIZ!!!!? Name the film from the quote!!
    "Right. Better clench up, Legolas"

Comment

what he said ^^

Please see thread, here for how post reports are dealt with.
      Forum Guidelines here

Comment

If the phone is paid off then the unlock code should be free, worst case 10-20 from a network.

Comment

Bought an unlock code off ebay for 2.99, seemed less hassle that way
          i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Working...
          X