Also spec me a <100 phone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also spec me a <100 phone

Looking for a decent sub 100 (or around that mark) android phone for the missus.

I was looking at getting the new huweueueue p8 lite but its a little dear. So then I looked at getting the older P8 Lite (same as I have) But that seems to have gone up in price also...

Basically looking for a cheapish android phone with enough juice to play **** like Fallout Shelter (My P8 Lite handles this well), install a few apps and whatever. Half decent camera would be nice.

I was looking at the Wileyfox phones. British n all. But most reviews from anyone who owns the phones for more than a few months says they are **** when it comes to customer service, and the phones themselves just aren't built well.

So any suggestions on something cheap that's got a bit of power??

Cheers all, much appreciated!

As per other thread, very nippy and nice build

Doro Liberto 820 Mini SIM-Free Smartphone - Black/Steel
    Originally posted by Aaron
    I want those sweet cherries

Comment

Cheers for the reply. Everyone says that phone runs like absolute shite though.

How would it compare to the Wileyfox Spark + ?

Comment

Can't say about longevity, but I've got the swift 2+ which performs well and the swift 2 is around the 100 mark. Differences are only 16GB storage, only 2GB ram. From the reviews I've read the rear camera is inferior in both MP and sensor quality.

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk

I am not losing weight! I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again!

Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional

Comment

Im looking at the Spark +, not the Swift. The Swift doesnt seem to be as good as the spark+. Even though its newer...

Comment

I meant the Swift 2 lol.
            I am not losing weight! I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again!

Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Mordynak View Post
              Cheers for the reply. Everyone says that phone runs like absolute shite though.

How would it compare to the Wileyfox Spark + ?
              Never really looked into the Wileyfox or used etc,

The Doro is night and day VS the old Samsung Ace but that doesn't probably tell you a lot
              Originally posted by Aaron
              I want those sweet cherries

Comment

Working...
              X