0.17 bitcoin needed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0.17 bitcoin needed.

Anyone know where you can buy 36 / 0.17 of bitcoin with paypal close to the going rate?

Everywhere i look online either wants you to go through some lengthy verification or they want some crazy 20% fee on top.

Thanks
    Last edited by Ice Tea; 27-12-14, 09:32.

I might just have what you need.
    But at the current market value on Vircurex it is 47.42 for 0.17BTC so yea....

Comment

https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=0.17+bitcoin

0.17 Bitcoin equals 35.02 British Pound Sterling

See that the problem with these online sites they have a ridiculous markup.

Comment

You guys should know to ask me by now, I can do you it at 37. Direct bank transfer.

Ignore "market" rates, it's all complete balls and most serious crypto dudes ignore them. They're more for small sale people who are ignorant of how it really works.

Current acceptable rate is around 220/BTC.

Comment

Thanks Seb but it look like i've found someone that can do it with PayPal.

Cheers anyhows.

Comment

No problem matey. Glad you got it sorted.

Comment

It's for a Usenet subscription , so i'll keep you in mind when it runs out if i decide to renew it.

Comment

Seb, i may give you a shout some time soon, i too have found this countries 4ss-backwards approach to bitcoin really annoying, i wish i'd known you could help with this back in Nov !! .... long time ago i'd bought some when you could still use bank transfer to pay the exchange, and paid for my usenet indexer account, and had left the rest in the account, when it sky rocketed, i bought a bunch of stuff .... but my VPN account expired in Nov and i had to let that account drop because you can only extend with the same payment method, and then i bought another with cc... but the indexer is going to need renewing again soon, and i think i can only do that via bitcoin.

btw Tea, who did you go with, I've had a couple, recently dropped HitNews as it was a bit unreliable, AstaWeb has been excellent for me

"Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary"
                - EPIC EULA M$ !...... thanks, but no thanks! - GWX Control Panel

Comment

Sure mate, just give me a shout whenever

Comment

I have 0.032 and to extend for 12 months need 0.037 ($10) ... (or the exchange rate to change in my favour lol)

"Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary"

Comment

Originally posted by Gunslinger View Post
                      btw Tea, who did you go with, I've had a couple, recently dropped HitNews as it was a bit unreliable, AstaWeb has been excellent for me
                      I've given up with header downloads and now only use NZBs , i used to use Astraweb and xsusenet , sunnyusenet as fill servers.

http://www.putdrive.com

They download from usenet , torrents or file hosters on your behalf and place it on 100gb cloud storage for you to collect when it is ready.

They have there own usenet and file hosters premium accounts , not sure how far back you can go on the usenet side as i've only just got it and not had time to fully test it.

If its the sort of thing you would use then be quick as they have a 1 year special on for €45 / 36 instead of the usual €202

You are limited though to 24TB of data.
                      Last edited by Ice Tea; 05-01-15, 23:56.

Comment

I'll take a peek, but it's unlikely.

I'm using AltBinz, omgwtfnzbs (if you need an invite let me know, when i renew i'll keep you one) and astraweb, and run 15260 KB/s on my VM 120meg connection, currently the Astraweb account is pay as you use account, because i think it works out the most cost effective that way, as i have about a months retention with VM, but i am finding their available binaries are getting a bit restrictive, and the auto switch in AltBinz is a bit clunky and costs speed when it's auto switching, will review the costs for a subscription account that'll let me run full throttle compared to what it's costing me for the pay as you download blocks i have been buying, i did have a good package with HitNews, and the option to use the same SSL Port as the VM mail server, so harder for them to restrict by traffic type, but it was just too flaky for my liking, and AstraWebs retention is huge

EDIT:
                        Looks like signup is temporarily closed
                        Last edited by Gunslinger; 06-01-15, 00:24.

Comment

Cheers for the invite offer but not something i'd use to be honest as i don't have time these days for downloading the entire internet.

And the amount of people that use the internet here ( laptops , Wii console ect ect ) makes it awkward to leave a download box running , so cloud downloading will do for me for occasional use.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunslinger View Post
                            EDIT:
                            Looks like signup is temporarily closed
                            I had to create an account ( just username and password ) then upgrade from inside the account dashboard when you log in.

Comment

ok thanks for the tip

Comment

Working...
                              X