This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigIan88 View Post
    Yeah it always does that, they really need to upgrade the servers running it. It might be slow but the fees make it one of the cheapest exchanges and its worth the hassle.
    Ooh just got this error, maybe they're finally doing something about it.

Code:
    ***MAINTENANCE ANNOUNCEMENT***
    Kraken is presently offline for maintenance.
    While maintenance is underway, the website and API will not be reachable, and orders will not be able to be placed or canceled.

The Kraken Team
    Originally posted by coiler
    He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
    Originally posted by BigIan88
    turn off that sexy nonsense
    Originally posted by Salad Soup
    turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

• Looks promising!
      i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

• Looks like it's been down for a while, and people aren't happy

They're doing a massive upgrade apparently, and it should have been back online this morning at 9am, but it's been pushed back a few times :/ Hope it's all good.
        turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

• Originally posted by omega View Post
          Looks like it's been down for a while, and people aren't happy

They're doing a massive upgrade apparently, and it should have been back online this morning at 9am, but it's been pushed back a few times :/ Hope it's all good.
          As long as funds don't go missing.

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

• Kraken still down. They found problem/bug whilst testing which didn't occur during previous tests.

https://status.kraken.com/incidents/nswthr1lyx72

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

• just discovered you can mine z on CPU

Added a few hash to the pot

Seems to like AVX2, I'd imagine newer CPUs would benefit from it.
              My 2C/4T 6500U laptops add 12sol/s each, whereas the 6C/12T 3930K only manages 27sol/s.

Comment

just discovered you can mine z on CPU

Added a few hash to the pot

Seems to like AVX2, I'd imagine newer CPUs would benefit from it.
                My 2C/4T 6500U laptops add 12sol/s each, whereas the 6C/12T 3930K only manages 27sol/s.

1700x can earn as much as 290x per day mining on nicehash.

Yes that's asic earning 237 dollars a day.

Last edited by k3vst3r; 15-01-18, 17:00.

Comment

• Does anyone have any instructions on how to set this up?

I've got a quad core Xeon server sitting around doing nothing at work, and I'm just about to take delivery of a 12 core 24 thread Xeon server which I will be using roughly 2 cores of.

Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

• Nicehash is dead easy to run if you don't want to mine anything in particular. it mines whatevers profitable and pays you in BTC.

​​​​​​If you want to try mining zcash, get an account on Kraken (if you haven't already) and get a zcash deposit address. (starts with t)
                    You can then trade it out for BTC or real monies or whatever you want

grab this -> https://github.com/etherchain-org/nh...3a_flypool.zip

and set it up as follows here -> http://zcash.flypool.org/#wcpu

you'll wanna run a bat file with the following to mine on CPU to your new deposit wallet address

nheqminer -l eu1-zcash.flypool.org:3333 -u <wallet address starting with "t">.<name of rig>

Comment

• Nice, thanks so if I wanted to do Nicehash, can I do that on a CPU?

Comment

• Yeah I'm sure you can, haven't used it for a while.

think they've increased their payout level, so you might need to work out how long you'll have to mine before they'll send you anything.

would be interested in knowing what you can make on zcash though
                        Last edited by omega; 16-01-18, 10:33.

Comment

• All coins seem to have tanked this morning, anyone know why?
                          i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

• Looks like they're recovering slightly, but that was a big drop this morning. Can't see any reports explaining it :/

Comment

• One theory I saw its some Chinese lunar holiday where its expected for people to spend in excess of $100M this week so people are selling for FIAT to spend on the holiday, which is apparently the equivalent of Christmas?

Comment

Nicehash is dead easy to run if you don't want to mine anything in particular. it mines whatevers profitable and pays you in BTC.
                                Just trying to set up the NiceHash miner... no idea what I'm doing..

Comment

Working...
                                X