Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blimey, it hasn't half rocketed. Thanks for the info above k3vst3r, I've been following BTC closely as I put in about $800 a few months back but not that closely, it's got all the signs of a massive pump and dump. I've just sold my 0.145 btc at $16,200/BTC on cex.io and made triple my investment. I'm sure it will still keep going up for a while but there's no way there isn't a monumental crash at some point. I've been trading shares for the last year and know sure as hell that what goes up, definitely comes down again!
    i7 950 @4GHz | 460 | 520 | 12Gb Mushkin RAM | H60 | Crucial M4 128gb | OCZ Onyx 240gb | Asus P6X58D-E | Asus Xonar D2X | R.A.T 9 Mouse | Corsair 1KW | LG BLu-ray Reader

Originally posted by Simon1987
    I need to start spreading some reputation around just so I can +/- 0 you later.

Comment

• Originally posted by k3vst3r View Post
      Reckon must be multiple wallets that been hacked, reckon they used same password to protect them all
      That's why the "inside job" call has been banded about so much.
      Doesn't make any sense to keep that amount in live wallets at all, ever.
      Originally posted by coiler
      He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
      Originally posted by BigIan88
      turn off that sexy nonsense
      Originally posted by Salad Soup
      turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

• no confirmation yet that the hackers moved it - it could have been a cautious person who moved it to protect it, but the silence is deafening
        Please see thread, here for how post reports are dealt with.
        Forum Guidelines here

Comment

• Backlog of transactions building on mempool now, it's passed 170k+ unconfirmed an climbing steady, with new difficulty the blocks sometimes aren't been found within 10 minute window, sometimes it's 30 to 40 minutes, sometimes its couple of minutes, hash power must be bouncing up and down, possibly miners switching from BTC to BCH an back.

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

• 201k an going up fast.

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

• https://www.facebook.com/NiceHash/vi...3146182237851/

tldr: confirmed hack - sorry sorry sorry

conspiracy hat: haha haha lulz, we tookz monies
              Please see thread, here for how post reports are dealt with.
              Forum Guidelines here

Comment

• I went back to the beginning of this thread earlier (4 years ago O.o) for a giggle, some quality comments back then.

Mind-blowing that we're now at a point where 1BTC is worth 10,000.

wait... 11,000.
                Last edited by omega; 4 days ago.
                Originally posted by coiler
                He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
                Originally posted by BigIan88
                turn off that sexy nonsense
                Originally posted by Salad Soup
                turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

Working...
                X