Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm not sure if it would work but have you heard of bluestack? its basically an Android Emulator for desktop so in theory you could use the android wallet you used before and the file should work.

I have no experience trying this though, I only used bluestack for a game once.
    i7 2600K @ 4.5| Asrock Z68 Extreme4| 16GB 1866Mhz Crucial Ballistix |AMD R9 290| 120GB SSD |Win7 64bit

Comment

• What file is it? Is it a .dat file?
      Originally posted by coiler
      He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
      Originally posted by BigIan88
      turn off that sexy nonsense
      Originally posted by Salad Soup
      turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Finners View Post
        Hmmm not sure if it would work but have you heard of bluestack? its basically an Android Emulator for desktop so in theory you could use the android wallet you used before and the file should work.

I have no experience trying this though, I only used bluestack for a game once.
        that's the one buddy.
        had to install dogecoin then backup the key, then install es file explorer and find the save location, then copy over my proper dogecoin wallet file to that location, restore private key then reset chain. sorted
        Is my new Kingston flash drive on drugs?

i

Comment

• Someone jumped on the ETH wagon today... damn! Up from 1800 TH/s to 2240+TH/s in less than 24 hours.
          ASUS Crosshair VI Hero | AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @ 3.95 GHz | be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 2x8GB @ 3333 MHz C14 | ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 OC | Samsung SM951 256GB NVMe + 2x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB in RAID0 | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 850w | be quiet! Pure Base 600 Tempered Glass | CM Masterkeys Pro L | Logitech G502 | Logitech G920 | ASUS ZenBook UX305F

Comment

• Ice age was plotted for 25th August 20% increase in difficulty.

Block time is also at 25 seconds up from the original 15 seconds, was 21 seconds on 21st.
            Last edited by k3vst3r; 25-08-17, 23:49.

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

• Hmmm...

I really want to get my hands on an LTC ASIC but they're never in stock and sell for 2.5 to 3x their value on Amazon or eBay.
              ASUS Crosshair VI Hero | AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @ 3.95 GHz | be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 2x8GB @ 3333 MHz C14 | ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 OC | Samsung SM951 256GB NVMe + 2x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB in RAID0 | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 850w | be quiet! Pure Base 600 Tempered Glass | CM Masterkeys Pro L | Logitech G502 | Logitech G920 | ASUS ZenBook UX305F

Comment

• Haha I was looking at the L3+ last night
                Problem is they've sold out of the initial batch months before it was even released, and there are waiting lists for the next run.

By then the value of coins could be massively different.

Plus there's the little matter of it costing $2500
                turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

• http://wccftech.com/amd-rx-vega-64-p...factor-2x/amp/

if true then these aint going to get into gamers hands at all xD
                  "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
                  Plato

Comment

• 43 hash / 130w / but at 500, hmmmmmmmm not so sure
                    Originally posted by Aaron
                    I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• word is the 56 is up there too.

but yeah, only miners are going to drop that on them as they will earn from them and sell on while losing nothing :s

maybe by that time games will be making use of their insane compute power too?

they aint today anyway :s
                      "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
                      Plato

Comment

• Originally posted by coiler View Post
                        43 hash / 130w / but at 500, hmmmmmmmm not so sure
                        Cheapest new 1060's can be had for around 240-250 and can handle around 24Mh/s each at 120w.

Its hashrate vs power draw
                        i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

• Originally posted by coiler View Post
                          43 hash / 130w / but at 500, hmmmmmmmm not so sure
                          Cheapest new 1060's can be had for around 240-250 and can handle around 24Mh/s each at 120w.

Its hashrate vs power draw
                          i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

• Double post, 30 minutes apart

Un-mod

Comment

• I had an error pop up (after a few mins of waiting for it to post my response) when I tried to post it originally so I pressed it again a little later and it went through straight away.

Comment

• Yeah I've noticed the posting error popping up a couple of times, other times it says "working..." and I'm not sure if it's posted or not

Comment

Working...
                                X