X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To buy DOGE, there's a few places.

https://www.localdogecoin.com/ might be worth a shot
    www.dogedispenser.com I've used a couple times

Or buy BTC from any of the bitcoin selling places, send to exchange, trade for DOGE

Comment

• In idiot terms why would i trade in DOGE over Bitcoin?

Comment

• because moon.

Wait, how "idiot terms" do you want it?
        Originally posted by coiler
        He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
        Originally posted by BigIan88
        turn off that sexy nonsense
        Originally posted by Salad Soup
        turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

• Any drawbacks with buying and selling via Ripple?

Comment

• Price starting to recover on doge

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

• Been tracking it all day. Glad it is going up but still want it to go much higher.

Comment

• Approaching second halving. I'm still not betting on a huge rise until maybe 4 months or so down the line.

Comment

• Checked it out a couple of days ago when it was down at 90, nice to see it jumping back up.

I'm playing the long game now, waiting a few months and cautiously watching. Worth bearing in mind that BTC is pretty weak against the dollar at the moment so any increase in Doge->BTC doesn't necessarily mean it's back up to the 'old' dollar value.
                  turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

• Originally posted by omega View Post
                    Checked it out a couple of days ago when it was down at 90, nice to see it jumping back up.

I'm playing the long game now, waiting a few months and cautiously watching. Worth bearing in mind that BTC is pretty weak against the dollar at the moment so any increase in Doge->BTC doesn't necessarily mean it's back up to the 'old' dollar value.
                    Basically my plan ^

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

• I have had an interesting development over the last couple days too! Well, interesting for me, most of you would probably say I'm crazy. Have been taken on by a digital currency company and in return for my services I am paid in any digital currency I wish.

This is of course alongside my current day job as a software developer, not as a direct replacement.

Comment

• define "digital currency company"...

Comment

• They:
                          Run an exchange with some other pretty big things coming.
                          Allow the purchase of reddit gold but with digital currency instead!
                          Act as a "storefront" for retailers who want to sell things for digital but don't have the means.
                          They are producing digital currency ATMs for distribution around the world etc.
                          Are established in maybe around 6 or 7 countries now too.

Comment

• INTERESTED!

Comment

• They're a good bunch of guys too. Just happy to be involved in making digital currencies work for everyday people.

Comment

• It's nice to hear stories of people investing time (and I assume money) into making crypto work

Comment

Working...
                                X