Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Seb do you have any figures for how much cash you spent on hardware, money you made whilst mining and what youve resold the hardware for?

Lost or made much?

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

• At the moment, I have technically 'lost' because I didn't sell as soon as I got the coins. I still have quite a few hanging around and only sold a small percentage.

I've 'spent' around 200k on various services though.

Comment

• Was it not worth you minig litecoin with all those 290's?

Still worth a tenner a coin.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

• It would have been ok yes, but I needed the cash to put somewhere else as a time limited offer was given to me!

Comment

• Which was ?

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

• I'd imagine the much fabled storage solution for where they were kept when running!

Originally posted by coiler
              Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

• Originally posted by El Wayneo View Post
                Which was ?
                Investment in shares

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackster View Post
                  Anyone else think DOGE is slowly dying?

Currently 098 and was 110 the other day. Slowly been going down since the beginning of march.

Anyone thinking about selling their stash? I don't have very much any more only 300k, hardly any bitcoins

Saying that many if not all the coins are just going down over the month.
                  i think doge rose prematurely, with such hype etc, and it will rise again once its found its bottom.

ps. anyone use https://www.bitstamp.net/ and https://btc-e.com/ for buying and selling BTC for a quick buck, have some customers doing pretty well off it! / no hardware required.
                  Originally posted by Aaron
                  I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• Yesh I have been buying bitcoin low then selling for $50 - $150 profit on each coin for a while, only way to make profit at the mo.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

• www.moolah.io

And their exchange

www.prelude.io

Are looking to be very promising.

They have just introduced USD/BTC and will be bringing GBP/BTC soon as well.

They do however only support the 'top 15' digital currencies I think. Hardly a downside though as it roots out all the crap ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by coiler View Post
                        rose prematurely, with such hype etc, and it will rise again once its found its bottom.
                        Oooooh matron

DOT JPEG!
                        Originally posted by coiler
                        He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
                        Originally posted by BigIan88
                        turn off that sexy nonsense
                        Originally posted by Salad Soup
                        turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

• as I was typing that I subconsciously thought someones gonna oh matron me
                          Originally posted by Aaron
                          I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• Originally posted by coiler View Post
                            i think doge rose prematurely, with such hype etc, and it will rise again once its found its bottom.

ps. anyone use https://www.bitstamp.net/ and https://btc-e.com/ for buying and selling BTC for a quick buck, have some customers doing pretty well off it! / no hardware required.

Is there a safe way of buying coins when the price drops?

Comment

• I use BTC-e, but transfer coins onto there, sell to USD then trade.

That said - everytime I buy coins, the market falls stupidly So right now just transferred my LTC back to my wallet and going to wait to see where things end up.

Termite

Comment

• Looks confusing.......

Comment

Working...
                                X