X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamviewer FTW
    Originally posted by coiler
    He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
    Originally posted by BigIan88
    turn off that sexy nonsense
    Originally posted by Salad Soup
    turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

• I just remote onto my server and then remote to all the other machines from there!

Comment

• Moonception
        turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

• As I said to Kev as well, I've got a remote monitoring server running on each machine and have them configured to individual ports so I can monitor each of the machine's GPU temps and % load from wherever I want!

Comment

• Sexy. I'd like to know how to do that.

Comment

• Doge Coin Mining Megathread -gate 17 12 13

Originally posted by Seb.F View Post
              So who is still mining away then?
              Not at the minute down to one card and waiting on stock on the second card now kev has my 290x
              My RIG: MSI GE62 2QD Apache I7 4720HQ, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SDD + 1TB HDD, GTX 960M 2GB, Windows 10, 15.6" IPS screen.

Comment

• Fairly simple:

http://www.trigonesoft.com/

Download the app on a phone, download the server on a PC, give it a port and a password, open the port up on your router for that machine's IP (For ease each of mine have fixed IPs within our LAN) and bingo, you're done!

You'll need to have an externally static IP from your ISP to monitor from outside though I think. If you're just using it internally, the android app just auto-discovers the machines within the network and lists them. You have to manually add them via the 'external' method though.

Comment

• Oh I have seen that app before and never really delved into it.

I use the Afterburner server at home to monitor within my home network, I suppose I could extend that to an external IP.

Comment

• yeah still mining

slow going

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

• Not mining.

Comment

• Back on doge again - slowly building up but seem to be getting an average of about 7K a day.

Got 16K of mooncoin just incase But took forever to get it confirmed

Termite

Comment

• hot hot hot

bottom card melting 94c

was hitting 1156w AC in an 1100w to components

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

• Yep, one of my machines has a card that tends to hit that.

Think it's an XFX.... which even though they are reference, doesn't surprise me.

Comment

• my overnight average of 3 290's

total hash reported by pool

Comment

• I was able to (finally) break past the 850kh/s barrier of my 290x.

Its now getting 940
                                i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Working...
                                X