This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• think i may have to do some tweeking here

moon coin ant bad for 6 hours work but hash rate is pants !!

Sorry, but patience has never been our strongest virtue.
    i5 2500k
    | H80 | Gigabyte UD4 | G.Skill Ripjaw 2x (4gb) | 1tb WD HHD | 1tb Samsung f3 | 2tb Seagate Green (Game Drive) | 256 M4 SSD | Sapphire 6950 | Fracture R3 Black

Comment

• Which pool are you with?

Comment

• bit 32 mooncoin
        Sorry, but patience has never been our strongest virtue.
        i5 2500k
        | H80 | Gigabyte UD4 | G.Skill Ripjaw 2x (4gb) | 1tb WD HHD | 1tb Samsung f3 | 2tb Seagate Green (Game Drive) | 256 M4 SSD | Sapphire 6950 | Fracture R3 Black

Comment

• doge wallet 1.5 released

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

• Well got about 15K of mooncoin - but waiting for it to be confirmed its VERY slow.

Also not alot of coins being found on the pool etc - which was wierd

Termite

Comment

• Another scumbag claiming a 150 chargeback

He's not getting a penny back from me, I have a few messages from him over the course of a few days speaking about digital currency so how can it be an illegitimate purchase! What are the odds someone knows BOTH your ebay and paypal details and you ignoring the multiple notifications to say you've made a purchase and been receiving multiple messages.
              i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

• Originally posted by BigIan88 View Post
                Another scumbag claiming a 150 chargeback

He's not getting a penny back from me, I have a few messages from him over the course of a few days speaking about digital currency so how can it be an illegitimate purchase! What are the odds someone knows BOTH your ebay and paypal details and you ignoring the multiple notifications to say you've made a purchase and been receiving multiple messages.
                Aye but surprised how many scumbags there are out there. Also would think they can do it ONCE per account?

Driving me round the bend as I know Kev's still selling - but can't afford to lose the 40K I've just made back again Would LOVE to sell some and get some hard cash to show wifey it works and therefore me spending money on it is ok

Termite

Comment

• I think we should just all pool together an put the machines in the aria warehouse lol
                  Gigabyte Z77-UP7 : Intel Core i7 3770k @4.2ghz : 16GB Kingston Corsair Vengence 1800mhz : Mushkin 480GB Cronons + OCZ 120GB Vertex 2E SSD : 640GB WD : Corsair HX 850W : GTX Blackice 360 rad Rasa CPU block: Gigabyte R9 290: Coolermaster HAF X :Logitech G15 + G500

Comment

• Car just cost me 300 for a new fuel injector, a fixed fuel leak, new coil pack and spark plugs.

Doge go to moon please. I need it. I'm a poor student lol.
                    Originally posted by andyn
                    Trick in most cases seems to be to get in early, and get out early. Pump and dump.
                    PC: - i5-3570k, Mushkin 64gb SSD, 8GB Vengeance, MSI Twin Frozr III 7850.
                    Laptop: - Asus N55SF, Core i7-2670QM, GT555M (2GB).

Comment

• Originally posted by Termite View Post
                      Aye but surprised how many scumbags there are out there. Also would think they can do it ONCE per account?

Driving me round the bend as I know Kev's still selling - but can't afford to lose the 40K I've just made back again Would LOVE to sell some and get some hard cash to show wifey it works and therefore me spending money on it is ok

Termite
                      Ceased all action now

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

• I'm not selling anywhere near eBay at the moment.

Comment

• Doge Coin Mining Megathread -gate 17 12 13

I'm gonna avoid it too. To be honest. As well come the 10th feb. I'll probably buy a little more doge rather than sell as the market will be flooded and prices drop
                          My RIG: MSI GE62 2QD Apache I7 4720HQ, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SDD + 1TB HDD, GTX 960M 2GB, Windows 10, 15.6" IPS screen.

Comment

• I'm not even thinking about DOGE for a couple of weeks, I haven't mined since the weekend and I'm not going to pay attention to it now til 10th Feb
                            Originally posted by coiler
                            He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
                            Originally posted by BigIan88
                            turn off that sexy nonsense
                            Originally posted by Salad Soup
                            turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

• Im still chugging away at it,, want to get to over 100K before 10th Feb..

Comment

• and it made its way from the ash's of the recycling bin, to the mighty Crypto section IT RISES!!!!
                                Originally posted by Aaron
                                I want those sweet cherries

Comment

Working...
                                X