X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked the wrong time to faff around, we're going to the moon
    Originally posted by coiler
    He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
    Originally posted by BigIan88
    turn off that sexy nonsense
    Originally posted by Salad Soup
    turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

• I think if it gets to 1cent or 1p per doge then awesome but there is billions of it outhere and some guys will have tens if not hundreds of millions of coins so its still unlikely.

I made enough profit right at the start selling hardware on and selling a few coins before my wallet got robbed, but good luck to the rest of you.

Will be interesting to see if they late tot he game who have spent a lot of money on Rigs make the money back as its getting harder and harder to mine.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

• Originally posted by omega View Post
        Picked the wrong time to faff around, we're going to the moon
        starting faffing yesterday, but still running into issues today

no idea why drivers what previously worked just suddenly stopped working altogether now

guessing my install hosed from windows update

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

• Got a long way to go before it's worth 1c and tbh I don't think it will ever get there due to volume.

0.1c would be lovely, right now I'm happy with the value as it's about $1000 per million doge which isn't shabby.

Question is do you cash out now or wait for moon? It's jumped from 80 over the weekend to 90, then up to 128 in a few hours this morning, seems like a bubble but people are buying massive quantities at these prices.
          turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

ZOMG
            i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

• This is banaynays

Comment

• OMG OMG

wish I had a better card

more doge = more trips to moon
                Last edited by Ninjacat; 20-01-14, 13:00.
                Sorry, but patience has never been our strongest virtue.
                i5 2500k
                | H80 | Gigabyte UD4 | G.Skill Ripjaw 2x (4gb) | 1tb WD HHD | 1tb Samsung f3 | 2tb Seagate Green (Game Drive) | 256 M4 SSD | Sapphire 6950 | Fracture R3 Black

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninjacat View Post
                  OMG OMG

which i had a better card

more doge = more trips to moon
                  *wish
                  i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

• Originally posted by BigIan88 View Post
                    *wish
                    i5 2500k
                    | H80 | Gigabyte UD4 | G.Skill Ripjaw 2x (4gb) | 1tb WD HHD | 1tb Samsung f3 | 2tb Seagate Green (Game Drive) | 256 M4 SSD | Sapphire 6950 | Fracture R3 Black

Comment

• I wish I could get my main rig going

but alas doesn't want to play ball

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

• Originally posted by k3vst3r View Post
                        I wish I could get my main rig going

but alas doesn't want to play ball
                        your PC is allowing us all to catch up
                        i5 2500k

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninjacat View Post
                          your PC is allowing us all to catch up
                          No!!!!!!!! I will not allow it

I say get to work....computer says ah space balls

benches fine, just won't mine

Comment

• hehe

maybe you've mined tooo much

and the pools aren't allowing you to mine

save some for the rest of us haha
                            i5 2500k

Comment

• 100% errors. Sounds fail to me.

Says GPU 1 - 0C, is it actually detecting your GPU? Or is your loop full of ice ??

Comment

• Seems to be slowly coming back down now. Its been around ~130 for a while now

Comment

Working...
                                X