• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doge Coin Mining Megathread -gate 17 12 13

Originally posted by BigIan88 View Post
    It seems to like that alot more, 500-850kh/s now
    With my 290x if I go over intensity 18 it crashes instantly
    My RIG: MSI GE62 2QD Apache I7 4720HQ, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SDD + 1TB HDD, GTX 960M 2GB, Windows 10, 15.6" IPS screen.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigIan88 View Post
      It seems to like that alot more, 500-850kh/s now
      some cards cant handle high thread count, you have to experiment every card different

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

• Getting a tad hot

Want another set of them ones that I have in the top. SP200 or something. They push a nice load of air though.

Or ill get two of that aftermarket cooler posted the other day and fit them. Can't live with these on 100%

ATM I got them down to 75% but it runs at 80c. I like it a lot lower than that.
        Last edited by Jackster; 16-01-14, 21:47.

Comment

• Not surprised its getting hot, the fans aren't even on!

Trololollolllololollloll
          i7 2600K @ 4.5| Asrock Z68 Extreme4| 16GB 1866Mhz Crucial Ballistix |AMD R9 290| 120GB SSD |Win7 64bit

Comment

• Originally posted by Finners View Post
            Not surprised its getting hot, the fans aren't even on!

Trololollolllololollloll
            They are off? What are they meant to be doing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Finners View Post
              Not surprised its getting hot, the fans aren't even on!

Trololollolllololollloll
              Have a cookie
              Originally posted by coiler
              He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
              Originally posted by BigIan88
              turn off that sexy nonsense
              Originally posted by Salad Soup
              turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

• Mine is now stuffed in the corner of the spare room with doors shut and fully ventilated. Keeps it under 90 at least!

Comment

• Doge to the moon
                  Invested money to the moon
                  Amd shares to the moon
                  Avg room temperature to the moon
                  Leccy bill to the moon
                  Bank balance to the moon

Doge to the moonnnn!!
                  Originally posted by andyn
                  Trick in most cases seems to be to get in early, and get out early. Pump and dump.
                  PC: - i5-3570k, Mushkin 64gb SSD, 8GB Vengeance, MSI Twin Frozr III 7850.
                  Laptop: - Asus N55SF, Core i7-2670QM, GT555M (2GB).

Comment

• Originally posted by k3vst3r View Post
                    I would try different drivers mate

if your on 13.30 they suck for mining

both my cards do intensity at 20 with ease

no way it should b crashing out at 14
                    They perfect for mineing just had to change to XP theam + card clocks loads better scores in 3d mark bit lower but mineing are sweet

Comment

• http://www.coindesk.com/ebay-uk-virt...ency-february/

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Comment

• HAHAHA the nerds refuse to believe you though! DEBUNKED!

Even when eBay head of comms confirms what you posted on reddit.

Wow. The Internet.

Please read the comments of the thread your posting about. It gets thoroughly debunked as a fake email. They point out coding errors apparent in the text (ie "?" instead of apostrophes), the distinct change in syntax and style and basic grammatical errors in the component 'announcing' it.

They also point out how unlikely it is they'd announce this to a private seller.

It's pretty clear that someones just jumped in, tried to add the text to the code, screencapped it, and posted about it. They didn't even do a good job.

Come on CoinDesk there's plenty of real exciting stuff to write about, don't fall for trolls trying to get a price bump.
                        turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

• Case swap complete. Temps are a little better now.

The 140mm fans in this are quite loud on full tilt so I have them connected to my fan controller and running and half the voltage until I open it back up later on and fit the resistors.

Also had a play around with the config and found something that works but needs a little more tweaking (after changing drivers and cgminer version):

--scrypt -o stratum+tcp://de.suchcoins.com:3333 -u Bigian88.doge -p **** -I 20 -w 512 --lookup-gap 2 --gpu-engine 875 --gpu-memclock 1300 --gpu-powertune 20 --thread-concurrency 33792 --temp-target 90 --temp-overheat 92 --temp-cutoff 95

Underclocking the card and bringing down the voltage by 19mv, I was able to run at 20 intensity and churn 700-825Kh/s with temps sitting around 73c (LULWUT!). It just needs a little more work as I'd prefer to get 800-900 but I'll have a tinker later on and see what I can come up with.
                          i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

• Originally posted by BigIan88 View Post
                            Case swap complete. Temps are a little better now.

The 140mm fans in this are quite loud on full tilt so I have them connected to my fan controller and running and half the voltage until I open it back up later on and fit the resistors.
                            Good to know. Do they come with resistors? Was hoping to do away with my fan controller in my new build

Comment

• I was too tbh but I'd rather use it than connect to every mobo header and it will come in handy when I WC.

It doesn't come with resistors but all of my SP120's do and I only have 2 of them fitted (to the rad) so I can use the remaining ones from the old case in this one.
                              i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

• Been tweaking away with some of the comments from here - getting a pretty static hash rate of 820K/h now but think there is more to go. However if I use GUIminer - it works fine (but can't make all the settings I want), if I have a conf file for cgminer and run that it runs. . .works away but nothing is showing on suchcoins. . .really weird! Any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
                                X