No announcement yet.

NiceHash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine is very similar, I imagine its due to the market crashing heavily over the last week or so.

I'm making around 1.30 a day now.
    Last edited by BigIan88; 1 week ago.
    i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

I wish I was making that much.

Since Thursday morning, I have made 6p.

That's 3 PCs all mining. Thats a total of 20 CPU cores and 36 threads, all running full tilt for 5 days, to I make 6p? And thats normal??

Originally posted by coiler
      Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

I don't make a great deal from CPU mining and I'll admit its not my area of knowledge. I just press go and let nicehash do the rest
        i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

The issue with mine is that I'm constantly unable to connect to the pool..

Comment

Sounds like your missing the profitability windows, when buyers who buy hash power, make orders for altcoins causes spikes of income for whatever your mining at the time, miss those an hits your bottom line.
            Last edited by k3vst3r; 1 week ago.

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

But if I can't connect to the pool at all, as per my screenshots earlier on, surely that's the base issue rather than missing any windows?

Interestingly, I swapped to a different country and it all came back to life briefly and mined a load more. Add then stopped.

I'm going to get the rx570 going this afternoon and see if that's any better.

Comment

Making 1 a day, aren't you going to be waiting about a year before you can even withdraw that from Nicehash??

Could try setting it up to mine zcash to a proper pool, like I suggested waaay back, just to see if it works

http://forums.aria.co.uk/forum/off-t...43#post2206643

He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
                Originally posted by BigIan88
                turn off that sexy nonsense
                Originally posted by Salad Soup
                turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

Well I put the RX570 to work today. Seems to have kicked everything back in to life again. So I'm going to let it run for a bit, see what sort of numbers it averages out to. And then swap to see what else might be good to mine.

Thing is, if I mine ZCASH, I have no idea what to do with it to turn it in to real money.

Comment

Originally posted by omega View Post
                    Making 1 a day, aren't you going to be waiting about a year before you can even withdraw that from Nicehash??

Could try setting it up to mine zcash to a proper pool, like I suggested waaay back, just to see if it works

http://forums.aria.co.uk/forum/off-t...43#post2206643

if you withdraw to coinbase the fees are lower. If you want to withdraw to an external wallet then you need to move around 20's worth of BTC.

Comment

Any BTC wallet From 0.003 (min) to 0.1 BTC 0.0003 BTC
                      Any BTC wallet More than 0.1 BTC 0.3% of withdrawn amount
                      Coinbase** More than 0.002 BTC FREE - No fee.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                        Well I put the RX570 to work today. Seems to have kicked everything back in to life again. So I'm going to let it run for a bit, see what sort of numbers it averages out to. And then swap to see what else might be good to mine.

Thing is, if I mine ZCASH, I have no idea what to do with it to turn it in to real money.
                        How are you turning the BTC into real money?

Didn't realise it was that low, I thought for some reason nicehash had upped the payout threshold massively. 0.003 BTC is still 20 ish days, and then you lose 10% as well. (if you cash out at 0.003BTC I mean).
                        turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

I'm just HODLing at the moment and waiting for the next surge to cash out. I'd sell up on Kraken as you can't beat that 9 cent fee

Comment

Same ^ I've got a stash of Ripple, Ethereum, & Z

Comment

Originally posted by omega View Post

How are you turning the BTC into real money?

Didn't realise it was that low, I thought for some reason nicehash had upped the payout threshold massively. 0.003 BTC is still 20 ish days, and then you lose 10% as well. (if you cash out at 0.003BTC I mean).
                              No idea yet. Just getting something together to actually let me turn something in to money first...

Comment

Working...
                              X