Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you mine, what with and why?

Just interested to see what the current state is

I've a RX480 in one rig that has been going a while now on Ethereum, and my new 1070 at home is now "benchmarking" and testing for a few days, after that I have no plans to mine with it full time as the draw from socket goes from 71W to 200W when mining.

RX480 is running in office machine, so no cost to run apart from the rent, so not optimised, just a lazy run and using the allegedly better drives for mining.

I know people started to sell off, with the current buy/sell profits - are people still mining or have those who mined just switched to trading?

DT.
    Please see thread, here for how post reports are dealt with.
    Forum Guidelines here

I'm still mining zcash, on my 1080Ti, while my machine is idle (so 99% of the time when I'm not gaming) and it gets ~750sol/s.

The value is fluctuating at the moment, but it's generally on the way up. I mine roughly 0.0125z per 24 hours, which is about $5 a day. It pretty much covers all my bills for the month
    Originally posted by coiler
    He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
    Originally posted by BigIan88
    turn off that sexy nonsense
    Originally posted by Salad Soup
    turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

Working...
    X