Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by omega View Post

INTERESTED.

From a quick google, it looks like $MUSIC is mined with Claymore's ETH miner amirite?
    Might give it a go later.
    Yup and I get 23-24 Mh/s per card out of it. I have about 600 coins mined so far
    i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

• China just banned ICO's. It's caused all crypto currencies to lose some value.

https://everipedia.org/wiki/2017-china-ico-ban/

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

• I saw that on the ETH FB group.

I must admit, its starting to look like the .com bubble of the 90's with regards to Crypto's. Anyone and everyone is making some sort of currency which people take advantage of to inflate the price then dump it to move on to the next.
        i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

• Yeah I don't really understand the concept of ICO's, seems like lots of new pre-mined cryptos, with little to no value.

I don't get what the point is.
          Originally posted by coiler
          He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
          Originally posted by BigIan88
          turn off that sexy nonsense
          Originally posted by Salad Soup
          turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

• Originally posted by omega View Post
            Yeah I don't really understand the concept of ICO's, seems like lots of new pre-mined cryptos, with little to no value.

I don't get what the point is.
            Its crowdfunding in nutshell, promise of riches to investors from emerging crypto technology. Neo is crashing hard because it's ICO coin.

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

• Crowdfunding doesn't promise riches to anyone though, all the Kickstarter and Crowdfunding projects are money holes. You literally just give someone money, with no accountability on their part, and no reward for you.

So people 'buying' into these ICO's, are giving people money (or "investing") in something which has zero value, and no connection to the thing which they're raising funds for? Sounds mad.
              Last edited by omega; 3 weeks ago.
              turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

• i sold my etc Saturday swapped it to eth yesterday then sold what I had just before it all started to drop made about 430 on coins and have a few etc and one litecoin left. The coins I sold yesterday have all dropped a fair bit so it looks like I chose the right time for me to cash out.
                My RIG: MSI GE62 2QD Apache I7 4720HQ, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SDD + 1TB HDD, GTX 960M 2GB, Windows 10, 15.6" IPS screen.

Comment

• everything is still dropping again. sold at the right time. May reinvest a little if they drop any further and hope for another pump in value
                  My RIG: MSI GE62 2QD Apache I7 4720HQ, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SDD + 1TB HDD, GTX 960M 2GB, Windows 10, 15.6" IPS screen.

Comment

• The fact it's dropping significantly shows that people are naive, and just riding the ICO bubble. China moving towards regulating them should be seen as a good thing.

Normally that sort of move would increase investor confidence. :/

Comment

• ICO good or bad pumped cash into crypto, when someone comes up with new coin an create ICO, they offer out coins for bitcoin/ethereum, so investors/people have to buy/trade bitcoin/ethereum to exchange it for these ICO's. Rightly or wrongly it did have affect on overall value of crypto, as people pumped cash into the system for potential returns on their investment.

Comment

• It was bad cash though, people are blindly 'investing' in things they have no idea about, with the promise of some wonderous gains on a new worthless premined coin.

It'd be illegal (or very stupid) if it was 'real' money.

Comment

• Apparently overall total raised from ICO's was only $1.8 billion, crazy how ICO ban wiped out $35 billion from crypto market cap.

Comment

• "only $1.8 Billion"

Comment

• only $1.8 billion, for nothing as well!

I'm happier that the crypto market isn't flooded with worthless pyramid ICO's tbh, makes the proper well-established coins stronger in the long run.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigIan88 View Post
                                "only $1.8 Billion"
                                My point been in grand scheme of things? investors crying over $1.8 billion market? just wiped out $35 billion with panic selling.....

Would be like deciding to burn your wallet of couple hundred in notes, because you lost 2 quid down a gutter, as a reaction.
                                Last edited by k3vst3r; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X