Skynet Signatures & Avatars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skynet Signatures & Avatars

Now, I have no Idea if this is the correct location for a thread like this. It's basically a signature / avatar requests thread. I'll sort whoever needs a fresh sig / avatar or a matching set! Read below for more.

Examples of my work above. I can also do userbars, typography, photo-manipulation etc.

Please do use this template, and if satisfied, leave a thanks! That's all I ask ^_^

When filling this out, please be as specific as possible. If you want it blue, ask, else it'll turn out green or something

Code:
    Type: (Signature / Avatar / Set / Other)
    Size: To the nearest pixel. Ie 100x100 / 450x100 (NOTE: Please can you all ensure your signature image is no larger than 500*125 pixels and 50 kb in size.) 
    Image / Theme: You're welcome to provide an image link or image render.
    Text: Your username? Character name? Anything you want. N/A if none needed.
    Sub Text: If you want any quotes or smaller text used. N/A if none needed.
    Colour Scheme: If you don't mind, leave this.
    Misc Info: Do you want a random moustache planted in the top left corner? Ask for any misc stuff here.
    I hope this service provides useful Get the forums art'ed up a bit!

Help yourself to these pre-made signatures, just put the code wrapped around [img] BB Code in your signature section:

Code:
    http://i.imgur.com/LeP2e28.png
    Last edited by Sovereign; 29-07-15, 20:52. Reason: Template Adjustments

Get a signature of your own?

It's very kind of you to offer your artistic services like this. I suspect some member might be interested. You should bear in mind the rules in regard to signatures as you may need to rethink yours.

http://forums.aria.co.uk/faq.php

User Signatures
    Please can you all ensure your signature image is no larger than 500*125 pixels and 50 kb in size. You may also have one line of text. Alternatively you may have four lines of text. We reserve the right to delete or change any signatures which do not follow these rules.

My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

Also, no one around here has the luxury of choosing their own avatar.
      Intel i5 3570k - ASRock Z77E-ITX - Corsair H100i - Exceleram 8GB 1600MHz - 2x Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB SSD - Samsung 840EVO 1TB SSD - Asus 960 Strix - Silverstone 500W SFX-L - NCASE M1 - Dell U2414H
      Lenovo Yoga 11S - Intel i3 3229Y - 128GB SSD - Intel HD4000 - 11.6" IPS Screen

Comment

Whoopsie! Didn't even notice that, my bad. I have shrunk mine down, though I'm still a few pixels out >.< If it's a problem please let me know ^_^

I'll add that dimension to the first post! Thanks Snake.

And cheers Avro, I didn't know that either! Why is that then? Can you not edit it once you add one or?

Comment

Posting in this thread, http://forums.aria.co.uk/showthread....request/page98 will give you a nicely selected avatar by the mods.
          Intel i5 3570k - ASRock Z77E-ITX - Corsair H100i - Exceleram 8GB 1600MHz - 2x Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB SSD - Samsung 840EVO 1TB SSD - Asus 960 Strix - Silverstone 500W SFX-L - NCASE M1 - Dell U2414H
          Lenovo Yoga 11S - Intel i3 3229Y - 128GB SSD - Intel HD4000 - 11.6" IPS Screen

Comment

You CAN have your own avatar, but chances are that someone will change it.
            And if you DO have your own, it's because you don't post in that thread up there. And that means you are one of the kids who sits at the front of the bus, instead of fighting for the back seat with the cool kids
            Originally posted by coiler
            the trails is where life flows best
            Originally posted by coiler
            Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

nicely described Cruciate! Post in that thread at your peril!
              Originally posted by Aaron
              I want those sweet cherries

Comment

This thread reminded me to turn off signatures in posts.

Comment

Did someone say Avatar change?

i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Lol i'm loving coiler's Bowie Grumpycat mashup, that's awesome .

Comment

Originally posted by cold fusion View Post
                      This thread reminded me to turn off signatures in posts.
                      I'd actually forgotten there were signatures.

Comment

Oh well that explains it then xD Ah well, my services are there should anyone need them Thanks guys!

Comment

Just wondering what my avatar is... (and nice sig offer - but not for me ta!)
                          http://steamcommunity.com/id/smellyferret

Comment

Haha no problem.

Still open for requests if anybody needs anything

Comment

Working...
                            X