No announcement yet.

The MTB THREAD .....*Spring has Sprung, dust production March*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coiler that's A1 serving pr0n, top work. Gonna sell it now?

Had protein and carb infusion upload last night with the homemade chilli and brown rice:

Woke up at 6am this morning, rain pattering on window. Thought about going back to sleep but said nay get out on the wife with freshly greased nanos from yesterday aft. Arrived at usual quannies car park of choice, errrrr 404 vista not found

No phots of ride as phone was tucked away in bag in a waterproof kayaking dodad but was some pretty biblical rain, running down the hills like streams!
    Originally posted by jointhedotz
    I admit it, it's so damn good! following Alan on the downs, just getting a feel

Comment

• Originally posted by coiler View Post
      Nice HOSS + 650b chaz nice to see you getting out on Strava again

SAS this is a cracking pic, looks like the ultimate suspension setup run lol, near wildboarclough this part isn't it?

https://i.imgur.com/GpAecCy.jpg
      yes, it is

Nice terrain pic here too

Awesome serving pics - Bronny defo going in over the next few weeks .....

Cypher, some bad luck with the weather there mate !

Nice looking pedals too

Chaz it was like that here earlier too but sun is just starting to come out and warm up generally !

Kids are ad G-parents next week so mat get some cheeky evening pootles in
      flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

• Looks super moody/atmospheric! Bet was quiet too?

Originally posted by Aaron
        I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• Chaz keeping Bluronce for a winter bike! Happy the threads aren't knackered as that would have been frame to the tip time!

@SAS Bronwyn a real neglected wife, reckon she'll fail MOT
          Originally posted by Aaron
          I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• Yeah didnt see another cyclist in 2 hours which is rare up there
            Originally posted by jointhedotz
            I admit it, it's so damn good! following Alan on the downs, just getting a feel

Comment

• To celebrate my birthday on Friday I decided to do something a bit different to my normal style of riding and spent a day with WyeMTB doing a guided off piste trails day around the Lower Wye Valley. Well worth the day out and so much more descending than I could ever do in a day without the Defender to meet me at the bottom, over 20 miles of bike time (most of which was downhill) including at least 2000ft of descents!

And of course the obligatory video compilation which inevitably doesn't do the steepness or severity of the trails any justice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p--lN69o0qY
              Intel i5-2500K @ 4GHz | 8GB DDR3 | ASUS GTX 970 | 500GB 850 EVO | Corsair H60 | Fractal Define S | Corsair SP2500 2.1 | ASUS 29" 2560x1080 IPS

Twitter / Instagram / YouTube

Comment

Working...
              X