No announcement yet.

The MTB THREAD .....*Spring has Sprung, dust production March*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaz the Witcher III< best game ever played. period.

4 weeks no riding, broke the retirement today with a foggy quest for snow.
    Originally posted by Aaron
    I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• Trip to Crookbag Bog, and the far reaches of Velen....

Felt heatwavish, topped 10*c, after weeks of 1-3*c highs and icy minuses, most the ride was spent inside thick fog, drenched to the skin, fitness feels ok considering how little riding i've done, but lost a lot of raw power, no one really about, only seen 1 other biker, proper mizzle mid way through pattering on the helmet and the heavy smell of log burners in the Peak villages, when can I go again?

Comment

• Originally posted by coiler View Post
        Chaz the Witcher III< best game ever played. period.

4 weeks no riding, broke the retirement today with a foggy quest for snow.
        Yep it's pretty amaze.

I'm out of breath just looking at those phots
        Originally posted by jointhedotz
        I admit it, it's so damn good! following Alan on the downs, just getting a feel

Comment

• You need to get out again

You finished it now?

Comment

• Yeah finished it a while ago back in Jun ish I think. Ending left me a bit cold but still need to go back and do DLCs which I bought but haven't played.

Comment

• You found snow!
              You found trails!
              You found mist!
              You found moody phots!

I haz an amaze
              Originally posted by coiler
              the trails is where life flows best
              Originally posted by coiler
              Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

• Aye tis a rare report in this thead, everyone still in retirement,

Went out again last night on winter solstice traditional ride to xmas lights street, legs sore as hell from wednesday ride, but its reignited the riding mojo again

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaz View Post
                  Yeah finished it a while ago back in Jun ish I think. Ending left me a bit cold but still need to go back and do DLCs which I bought but haven't played.

I've got the DLCS already installed so once i'm right level can jump straight on! How many hours did you end up putting in?

Comment

• Not sure, over 100 but cant remember exactly. Not rim levels as it doesn't quite have the sandbox down as well I think.

Comment

• I think the storytelling, acting, graphics, and atmosphere particularly in the towns beats Skyrim tenfold Never thought i'd say that.

Comment

• Agree, but I find the gameplay loop in skyrim more satisfying, the sillyness you can do min maxing, like 30x backstab crits 1 shotting mammoths etc

Comment

• Been working loads and just over tired, lost a little motivation so booked to do Manchester to Blackpool again in July, weekend before I go on my Jolly’s too, so gonna combine training with diet and weight loss aim for holiday. Gonna need to hide my car keys me thinks to make sure lol.

In May when current c2w ends will get a road bike too although keep looking at cyclocross bikes too
                          <iframe height='160' width='300' frameborder='0' allowtransparency='true' scrolling='no' src='https://www.strava.com/athletes/2768256/activity-summary/f83653646f45d8258c46d33b43bfa7598850ffdd'></iframe>

Comment

• Get a newer lighter MTB. roadbike/cyclocross grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

Comment

• Originally posted by coiler View Post
                              Get a newer lighter MTB. roadbike/cyclocross grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol
                              Knew you’d say that lol

No harm having 1 MTB and 1 Road/Cyclocross bike.
                              <iframe height='160' width='300' frameborder='0' allowtransparency='true' scrolling='no' src='https://www.strava.com/athletes/2768256/activity-summary/f83653646f45d8258c46d33b43bfa7598850ffdd'></iframe>

Comment

• Embarrassing how lazy I have been tbh

I could give the house move and Mrs TB really not being well over the summer as excuses, but in reality I haven't been arsed enough to get out, which is really bad

Even worse is that I've been over indulging so piled the pounds on and feel and look terrible

Determined to get one last ride in his year, even if only a short pootle then back on it properly in the new year .......

Merry Christmas all xxx
                                flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X