• Holy mackeral Cru! jelly as it gets! 12/10
        Originally posted by Aaron
        I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• TB in out on Browyn shocker

flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

• Brilliant TB

Been working all weekend, and don't get the time back anymore, so no Jelly making Monday cycle for me
            Originally posted by coiler
            the trails is where life flows best
            Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

• A ride report NICE !

Comment

• Knock off KNOG bells

2.13 a piece tomorrow, ill be grabbing a few

Clickeddy

Comment

• Originally posted by {SAS}TB View Post
                  Knock off KNOG bells

�2.13 a piece tomorrow, ill be grabbing a few

Clickeddy
                  Thanks. I didn't bother, I've never used AliExpress before and would love to know your experiences.
                  Did you order some?
                  Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

• Hi mate, I did order some but have since seen them on eBay for pence more, cest la vie ......

ive ordered plenty from Aliexpress and so long as you know you're getting knock off / bit of a gamble on the quality then it's usually worth a punt

I've had mud guards, bottle storage, MTB jerseys, farming mounts and Foakleys (which are usually a steal for ~14)

delivery is is usually a few weeks but I do a lot of order and forget, so no biggie

ill do a mini write up when they arrive

Comment

• I took my small OI off as it was terrible, complained and got a free large OI, which was great very loud, BUT makes a really irritating oscillation while riding along, like a quiet chirping jingly noise, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ...........................so currently using my Timber bell, which once turned on is literally a cowbell hanging off handlebars, great on fast downhills to scatter the trails further ahead, although not as loud on a flat trail as the hammer doesn't bang around as much on the sleeve. I'm thinking of a spurcycle bell now, 50 like LOL xmas treat.

Coldest ride of the season on Saturday 6*c, cool in the shade, perfect in the sun, ended up too hot 30 mins in once some hills were out the way. Mince pies were out as tradition in November and had a mid ride mechanical just for good measure!

Comment

• Sounds amaze.

Must. Get. Out. Whytney.

Comment

• Whytney still got rear wobble action? She does need an outing!

Comment

• Originally posted by {SAS}TB View Post
                            I'm surprised no one else has commented on the massive a rse coming out of the clouds in this one..
                            Last edited by Aaron; 14-11-17, 10:12. Reason: Stupid word filter.

Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

• Originally posted by coiler
                              Whytney still got rear wobble action? She does need an outing!
                              Wouldn't know. She's not been ridden since her return.

Comment

• I've got 5 days holiday to use before the new year so I'm very tempted to take another trip over to Cwmcarn for an uplift day as they've rebuilt the whole bottom section of the DH runs since I was there. Super sweet flowing tabletops and smoothed out all the rocky berms, looovely.

Intel i5-2500K @ 4GHz | 8GB DDR3 | ASUS GTX 970 | 500GB 850 EVO | Corsair H60 | Fractal Define S | Corsair SP2500 2.1 | ASUS 29" 2560x1080 IPS

Twitter / Instagram / YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X