• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JTD in new bike incoming shocker!!!"!
    Originally posted by Aaron
    I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• I really miss not getting out but domestic poop, weather, Mrs not being well have all conspired against me having any time to take any of the bikes out anywhere near as much as I would like

Got a good deal on some gloves though

​​​​​​

Whether I'll get to wear them cycling is another matter ....

Glad youre back on your bike Cypher and enjoy your trip.to wales

And hope you get your bike sorted Cru - she's a cracker
      flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

• Just checking in to say I'm alive. Not been motivated with the biking recently, and the forum changing to the new look (not a fan) put me off a bit too. As coiler said the rubbish summer didnt help either

Last time on the bike was just pootling around centre parcs, keeping it inconspicous.

Originally posted by jointhedotz
        I admit it, it's so damn good! following Alan on the downs, just getting a feel

Comment

• Chaz he rises from his skyrim pit!

Nice gloves SAS, i'm looking forward to getting some time on the bike this week

Comment

• Originally posted by coiler View Post
            Chaz he rises from his skyrim pit!
            No it's warframe and I'm still at the bottom of the pit

Originally posted by jointhedotz
            I admit it, it's so damn good! following Alan on the downs, just getting a feel

Comment

JTD in new bike incoming shocker!!!"!
              Ha, I wish....maybe next year.....
              Originally posted by {SAS}TB
              Also gives me the chance to probe around the wife's rear end

Comment

JTD in new bike incoming shocker!!!"!
                Ha, I wish....maybe next year.....

Comment

• In other news.....Coiler in non-backyard bike ride shocker

Comment

• Okay so Friday morning at the crack of dawn all 17 of us met up and drove around 4.5 hours to Betws y Coed where we did a 14.3 mile lap of what used to be called the Marin Trail. After 10 weeks of zero exercise let alone mountain biking, my legs hated me and I just about made it round, epic levels of statue legs ensued.

On Saturday the plan was to tackle 'The Beast' at Coed y Brenin, however I'd really wiped myself out the day before and ended up taking a short loop back to the cafe which lasted all of about 3.3 miles (I know, I'll get my coat...)

However so as not to waste the day entirely I then cycled the 9 miles back to our accommodation, stopping to take in the scenery in a few places along the way.

Anyway, the most important bit is that I managed to stay on two wheels the whole weekend, and my collar bone was completely pain-free throughout, so I think I can sign myself off as recovery complete!
                    Last edited by Cypher; 10-10-17, 08:26.
                    Intel i5-2500K @ 4GHz | 8GB DDR3 | ASUS GTX 970 | 500GB 850 EVO | Corsair H60 | Fractal Define S | Corsair SP2500 2.1 | ASUS 29" 2560x1080 IPS

Twitter / Instagram / YouTube

Comment

• JTD I don't think 1300 feet in 2 miles would be possible on a bike, up or down, gradient = near vertical lol

Comment

JTD I don't think 1300 feet in 2 miles would be possible on a bike, up or down, gradient = near vertical lol

The Helm's Crag one?

Comment

• Yeah Didn't see any segments once done either, was literally slate, boulder, rock steps all the way from start of ascent to the top, would be a full on hike a bike. Unless you approached from the other ridges, but the peak resembled the surface of the moon, very craggy

Comment

• David nice report, great to hear the CB is all healed, full range of motion all ok off the bike too?

Comment

David nice report, great to hear the CB is all healed, full range of motion all ok off the bike too?
                              Range of motion is near enough back to normal, still can't run 100% yet as you can imagine swinging my arm back for forth fast enough to sprint puts a huge amount of stress through that area.

But I didn't have so much as a niggle in Wales even over the rockiest sections which is promising!

Intel i5-2500K @ 4GHz | 8GB DDR3 | ASUS GTX 970 | 500GB 850 EVO | Corsair H60 | Fractal Define S | Corsair SP2500 2.1 | ASUS 29" 2560x1080 IPS

Twitter / Instagram / YouTube

Comment

• Great write up Cypher

Bashed my hand about a bit today hopefully wont affect grabbing the grips ............
                                flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X