No announcement yet.

The MTB THREAD .....*Spring has Sprung, dust production March*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too hot to stay in the house today. 3 respites from the heat, on the SVT tree laden trail pacing after the half way point, at the bench overlook installing an ice cold coke, post ride cold shower. Bar that its been a sauna, topping 37*c on the shaded garden thermo phoooooooooar
    Originally posted by Aaron
    I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• Yeah was away for the weekend but absolutely scorchio here, still 20c at 11pm lol
      Originally posted by jointhedotz
      I admit it, it's so damn good! following Alan on the downs, just getting a feel

Comment

• 20.5*c in log store currently, 26.5 in office, sleep may be difficult

Comment

• A day in the pub kitchen. It was so hot my sweat started sweating. Only got to ride to and from work but did get treated to a BBQ ribeye from the wife after I finished. Although somehow I paid for it
          My RIG: MSI GE62 2QD Apache I7 4720HQ, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SDD + 1TB HDD, GTX 960M 2GB, Windows 10, 15.6" IPS screen.

Comment

• Bike finally arrived today, exactly 2 weeks after the order was placed, so a little longer than their quoted 4-7 days!

Bike looks perfect, it was well packaged so that nothing moved/rattled around, and had plenty of protective foam/cardboard wrap to stop rubbing. Even had one of those little mech guard things in the event the box got squashed.

Already come up against my first issue though as the new RaceFace 32t NW chainring doesn't fit as it's 104mm BCD and the SRAM GXP cranks are direct mount, but with a spider that converts to 94mm BCD.

Might as well drop the spider completely and go for a 32t direct mount chainring, but I can't tell which ones are boost compatible? Plus I really want a blue one...

Intel i5-2500K @ 4GHz | 8GB DDR3 | ASUS GTX 970 | 500GB 850 EVO | Corsair H60 | Fractal Define S | Corsair SP2500 2.1 | ASUS 29" 2560x1080 IPS

Twitter / Instagram / YouTube

Comment

• Very nice did the all in multitool cone with it or did you order / have one ?
              flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

• Can't wait for more pics, what a beast!

LOL at the seatpost height with dropper!

Comment

• Originally posted by {SAS}TB View Post
                  Very nice did the all in multitool cone with it or did you order / have one ?
                  Ooh yes I forgot to mention I bought that separately. I had an embarrassing moment though when I discovered the crank axles on my Stumpjumper weren't magnetic *facepalm*

So I've been holding onto it for the last 2 weeks hoping that this one has a magnetic axle, thankfully it does!

Originally posted by coiler View Post
                  Can't wait for more pics, what a beast!

LOL at the seatpost height with dropper!
                  I know! I've since dropped it all the way to the bottom, had to pull a fair bit of cable back through the frame so it will probably need cutting down and bleeding now.

I came to the conclusion they deliberately put the seats really high to wedge the bike inside the box so it can't move up and down inside it.

Choose your meal...

Intel i5-2500K @ 4GHz | 8GB DDR3 | ASUS GTX 970 | 500GB 850 EVO | Corsair H60 | Fractal Define S | Corsair SP2500 2.1 | ASUS 29" 2560x1080 IPS

Twitter / Instagram / YouTube

Comment

• Looks like a new car release in stealth test drive mode in that first pic

I'd be on perma trail with my flip chip

Comment

• Looks tasty Cypher, can't wait for your full review
                      Originally posted by {SAS}TB
                      Also gives me the chance to probe around the wife's rear end

Comment

• new part for yvetti is out for delivery today stay tuned for pics
                        My RIG: MSI GE62 2QD Apache I7 4720HQ, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SDD + 1TB HDD, GTX 960M 2GB, Windows 10, 15.6" IPS screen.

Comment

• Box [emoji33]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Inside the box

They weigh so little I'm amazed

Comment

• Fitted just need to finish oiling everything then chuck the back wheel on throw some air in and test them out

Comment

• Oooh, very nice
                                Originally posted by {SAS}TB
                                Also gives me the chance to probe around the wife's rear end

Comment

Working...
                                X