• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ask these guys: http://www.indibike.co.uk

edit: actually, I think she's a girl
    Originally posted by {SAS}TB
    Also gives me the chance to probe around the wife's rear end

Comment

• back from hols, no riding done unfortunately but lots of walking up hills carrying a 4 year old so legs like statues

Hoping for a Sunday ride though
      Originally posted by {SAS}TB
      Also gives me the chance to probe around the wife's rear end

Comment

• Currently hard at work making the removal chaps tea and feeding them biscuits ...

Would love to get out on Bronny or Felicity but can't see it happening - unpacking and taxiing the kids round Saturday and then MrsTB is doing the Chester 1/2 marathon Sunday so off to watch her / it .....
        flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by jointhedotz View Post
          ask these guys: http://www.indibike.co.uk

edit: actually, I think she's a girl
          spoke to her on the phone she said not sure she can do the exact decals that are on the yeti. I've sent her some measurements though so will see what she comes back with
          My RIG: MSI GE62 2QD Apache I7 4720HQ, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SDD + 1TB HDD, GTX 960M 2GB, Windows 10, 15.6" IPS screen.

Comment

• #OFFICECARBLOADING in progress today. 24 mile (hopefully) leg stretcher tonight, not much elevation, just a good pacing on the straights
            Originally posted by Aaron
            I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• Originally posted by danroyle View Post
              I've sent her some measurements though
              Originally posted by coiler
              He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
              Originally posted by BigIan88
              turn off that sexy nonsense
              Originally posted by Salad Soup
              turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

• Mega in MTB thread! What happened, wheres the bike ? !

Comment

• I moved house and haven't scoped out any new places to ride yet Need to get on it but the weather always seems to be against me when I get a spare weekend.

I do need some plush trails in my life at the moment though. Closest I get is this thread
                  Originally posted by coiler
                  He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
                  Originally posted by BigIan88
                  turn off that sexy nonsense
                  Originally posted by Salad Soup
                  turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

• Went straight to town for haircut after work so slacked off tonight and had papa johns gut buster, gonna have to put some effort in tomorrow

Had a Facebook time machine thing just now, apparently this was my dream bike 6 years ago https://www.giant-bicycles.com/gb/tr...nced-sl-0-2011

Still really fancy a trance tbh...
                    Originally posted by jointhedotz
                    I admit it, it's so damn good! following Alan on the downs, just getting a feel

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaz View Post
                      Went straight to town for haircut after work so slacked off tonight and had papa johns gut buster, gonna have to put some effort in tomorrow

Had a Facebook time machine thing just now, apparently this was my dream bike 6 years ago https://www.giant-bicycles.com/gb/tr...nced-sl-0-2011

Still really fancy a trance tbh...
                      Mates trance has the suspension of a Mercedes, more plush than possible on a lightweight bike, c2w trance time?

Comment

• Originally posted by omega View Post
                        I moved house and haven't scoped out any new places to ride yet Need to get on it but the weather always seems to be against me when I get a spare weekend.

I do need some plush trails in my life at the moment though. Closest I get is this thread
                        Moving house without assessing trails first = ban

Comment

Spank spike installed and poploc has been added to the bike. Need to find somewhere that sells yeti decals wanna get some blue signs to match the rest of the bike.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
                          Get a blue zip tie on it

Loving the fettle room microwave, for those hot hungry fettle insta snack deliveries

Comment

Bath day in my house today. Followed by a quick service and replace stem for the one my wife bought me 

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
                            She looks great in the sun! Really need to do a service/wash/polish coming up for months i'd say, chain and stanchion routine only at the mo. This pic might have motivated me to possibly have a go this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by coiler View Post
                              She looks great in the sun! Really need to do a service/wash/polish coming up for months i'd say, chain and stanchion routine only at the mo. This pic might have motivated me to possibly have a go this weekend.
                              I ride her to work everyday along dusty gritty polluted roads. If I don't service her at least once a month she starts to get really clogged up with grime.

also white wheels on her so five mins after she's been cleaned she looks dirty again.
                              My RIG: MSI GE62 2QD Apache I7 4720HQ, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SDD + 1TB HDD, GTX 960M 2GB, Windows 10, 15.6" IPS screen.

Comment

• Last night was brutal, after a spin class on Tue, and prior a roadbike ride, legs were still sore, so fancied a flat out leg stretch run.

Ride to Bolly Bridge and back, 25 miles, with an idea to warm up, and find a good pace at 14-15mph.

Mike was on fire, and up to 18mph a few miles in, with some slowing for gates, and other trail users, which were the only respite, pretty much held 18-19mph for long stretches, couldn't drop back as that would be game over, so held the wheel for the full 12.5 mile outward trip. Legs were on fire, managed to stabilise heartrate once settled in by pushing a harder gear, and ignoring the concrete being slowly pouring down each femur bone

Refuelled at the bridge, then did the return trip, which has a slight slight decline, at an even quicker pace, hitting 22mph pace on one section. Swapped pacemaker on the way back, alternating between the x3 of us to lead the pelaton. A random 4th rider tagged on and enjoyed the EasyAirChair ® draft action

RUINED! Was great though. Longest night ride to date, and fastest 40k to date.

Comment

Working...
                                X