• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by coiler View Post
    SAS cutting grass makes Strava, so canal towpath certainly can
    I'll try
    Originally posted by jointhedotz
    I admit it, it's so damn good! following Alan on the downs, just getting a feel

Comment

• #First spin class. #Absolutely soaked #legs ruined #cardiogains

Next week, hmmmmm i'll see how I feel tomorrow
      Originally posted by Aaron
      I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• Originally posted by coiler View Post
        Great writeup SAS, tough suffer, great workout, looks dry as a bone, are you using a different camera, some of the shots look blurry/appleproduct
        Cheers and lol, no, condensation on the lens from humid conditions, didnt notice till I uploaded the pics

Originally posted by coiler View Post
        #First spin class. #Absolutely soaked #legs ruined #cardiogains

Next week, hmmmmm i'll see how I feel tomorrow

???
        flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

• Whats that

Comment

• The Cardigans

Cardiogains .............

Comment

• OH DEAR!

lmao, can't say i'm a fan of any type of indie, rock music whatsoever, ban.org

Comment

• Took the spin bike to 150 RPM and the display goes to *** after that, maxed it out

Legs have a different kind of statue today, reckon when get back on Bluronce, after a road bike sesh last Thurs, then spin yest, she's going to feel like a Santa Cruz V10 DH ebike

Comment

• Yesterday was 4th in a row of 10 mile evening ride, could feel the difference from day 1

Comment

• Aye consistency certainly makes a huge fitness benefit. 3 rides a week and i'm flying up hills, and pacing without fatigue.

Comment

• I meant more along the lines of hammys slowly turning statue lol

Gonna try my best to maintain the daily towpath action until I'm stomping the whole thing in top gear then might switch it up a bit

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaz View Post
                        I meant more along the lines of hammys slowly turning statue lol

Gonna try my best to maintain the daily towpath action until I'm stomping the whole thing in top gear then might switch it up a bit
                        Fastest method for fitness gains is to throw in some intervals.

So go all out for 20-60 seconds, have a break, then do another sprint. Start with 2-3 a ride. Build up to 5 per ride, with longer all out efforts. Has the biggest impact on CV system, leg muscles etc.

We do some loops with lots of starred segments and try and beat PR/KOM/mate, has same effect of ruining yourself for length of segment

Comment

• Remember top gear for me is less than top gear on yours

And at my current fitness anything not flat=interval

Comment

• O M G

Found out at 3.00 this afternoon the move is on!!!!

removal people coming at 8 in the monrning to pack us up and moving Friday

Comment

• Bath day in my house today. Followed by a quick service and replace stem for the one my wife bought me 😁

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
                              My RIG: MSI GE62 2QD Apache I7 4720HQ, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SDD + 1TB HDD, GTX 960M 2GB, Windows 10, 15.6" IPS screen.

Comment

• Spank spike installed and poploc has been added to the bike. Need to find somewhere that sells yeti decals wanna get some blue signs to match the rest of the bike.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
                                My RIG: MSI GE62 2QD Apache I7 4720HQ, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SDD + 1TB HDD, GTX 960M 2GB, Windows 10, 15.6" IPS screen.

Comment

Working...
                                X