• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #YETI YETI YETI YETI YETI
    Originally posted by Aaron
    I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• It's normally my office for work but it doubles up as a build area for the bike. I have a set of shelves with everything on. Thursday the wife took to tidying my shelves up and putting everything in boxes. She said it looked a mess I knew where every single tool was without looking.

If all goes well will strip the Kona and rebuild the yeti in about three hrs

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
      My RIG: MSI GE62 2QD Apache I7 4720HQ, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SDD + 1TB HDD, GTX 960M 2GB, Windows 10, 15.6" IPS screen.

Comment

• Originally posted by coiler View Post
        #YETI YETI YETI YETI YETI
        Originally posted by coiler
        the trails is where life flows best
        Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

• Still waiting. Pacing up and down impatiently.

It's absolutely bucketing down here too 😡

My RIG: MSI GE62 2QD Apache I7 4720HQ, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SDD + 1TB HDD, GTX 960M 2GB, Windows 10, 15.6" IPS screen.

Comment

• It's here

Comment

• Some minor cosmetic issues here and there but pretty much as I expected it to be. Gonna clean it then start transferring parts over

Comment

• Beautiful.

Before you start, grab a crumpet.

(My wife would kill me if she found Whytney on the kitchen top)
                Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

• My wife loves bikes. When I had the commencal I went out on a ride she came home from work to find the bike standing in the bath with me showering it. She thought it was hilarious

Comment

• Rear triangle removed inspected greased and rebuilt up. Xt bottom bracket in and slx cranks and nuke proof pedals on.

Comment

• Update wheels and forks now on the bike

Comment

• Looking good though Dan, now to get it to hold still for pics
                        Originally posted by {SAS}TB
                        Also gives me the chance to probe around the wife's rear end

Comment

• NINJA.NOTHING.TO.SEE.HERE.ORG.
                          Originally posted by Aaron
                          I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• Originally posted by coiler View Post

NINJA.NOTHING.TO.SEE.HERE.ORG.
                            Originally posted by {SAS}TB
                            Also gives me the chance to probe around the wife's rear end

Comment

• I need to spend some time around people like danroyle.

I mean, I have no idea how to remove a bottom bracket or headset, let alone disassemble and reassemble both in an afternoon.

Comment

• Lol it's taking longer than I'd hoped as I have changed one of my hoses

My friends usually come to me to get there forks serviced. My best mate used to work in a bike shop and still comes to me for fork and brake servicing

Last edited by danroyle; 20-03-17, 17:30.

Comment

Working...
                                X