• Came in to say the same thing

flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

• PHoarrrrr look at that little trail bag EPO bottle
      Originally posted by Aaron
      I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• Got mine earlier too having troubles uploading pic though
        Last edited by danroyle; 18-03-17, 16:10.
        My RIG: MSI GE62 2QD Apache I7 4720HQ, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SDD + 1TB HDD, GTX 960M 2GB, Windows 10, 15.6" IPS screen.

Comment

• Gym this morn, tip runs done, downstairs deepcleaned, miggy flowing, upstairs to sort all me tools out now Absolutely lashing it down out!

Comment

• JTD or any other experts talk to me about cycle2work schemes, missus talking about this from decath, to get to work and back, for farm etc and buying it on credit card...

https://www.decathlon.co.uk/original...d_8353006.html

I'm saying she should look at cycle to work as you don't pay tax on it? #awareme

Would be good for summer epics if she gets something half decent as can take her out on one of my 4000ft quad ruiners Get her in front and pace me up the climbs! looooooooooooooooool

Comment

• There we go spent 28. The gels are for work as well I do long shifts as a chef and don't get hungry why I cook so some emergency energy for me

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
              My RIG: MSI GE62 2QD Apache I7 4720HQ, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SDD + 1TB HDD, GTX 960M 2GB, Windows 10, 15.6" IPS screen.

Comment

• Great hauls chaps and cheers for the heads up on the offer

@coiler - there are different C2W schemes, each slightly different in terms of when you have paid the bike off and "one off ownership" payment (its not a lot)

But, basically, you get a quote for the bike / accessories (upto 1000 usually) the employer then gives you a voucher for that value to pay for the gear

You dont pay te tax or NI, so exact amount will depend on salary / tax level she pays (there are online calculators) but then come straight from salary over 12 months, so at worst its a 12 month 0% APR loan, but she should get at lest 25% off
                flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

• Didn't spot the SiS offer, just signed myself up to it! Good timing as I was thinking about getting some gels or powder because I keep having to cut sessions short with cramp in my lower quads!

My car is still at the bodyshop so no biking this weekend as it will absolutely not fit in the Toyota Aygo they gave me to replace it.

Also, due to the rear QR axle on my bike coming loose all the time (it's just a lever that spins, not a cam/folding type) which messes up the indexing on the cassette, I've threadlocked the QR into the frame with medium strength Loctite.

Should be enough to stop it from vibrating loose during rough rides, but not so strong that I can't crack it open by hand if I need to get the rear wheel off for maintenance. (Luckily I transport mine with only the front wheel removed)

And because TTIUWP, post cleanup/Loctite phot

Last edited by Cypher; 18-03-17, 18:19.
                  Intel i5-2500K @ 4GHz | 8GB DDR3 | ASUS GTX 970 | 500GB 850 EVO | Corsair H60 | Fractal Define S | Corsair SP2500 2.1 | ASUS 29" 2560x1080 IPS

Twitter / Instagram / YouTube

Comment

• Very tidy

My rear QR is bolt through, nip up style, how tight are you snugging it up?

Comment

• Originally posted by coiler View Post
                      Very tidy

My rear QR is bolt through, nip up style, how tight are you snugging it up?
                      Evidently not tight enough! I did notice when I removed it that the thread had picked up a lot of grease which probably didn't help. I also realigned the handle so it's about 1/6 turn tighter when it's at it's 'fully in' position. So it should be fine from now on.

I just didn't want to take any chances as on one of my runs at BPW it had undone itself 3 full turns by the time I got to the bottom of one particular descent!
                      Intel i5-2500K @ 4GHz | 8GB DDR3 | ASUS GTX 970 | 500GB 850 EVO | Corsair H60 | Fractal Define S | Corsair SP2500 2.1 | ASUS 29" 2560x1080 IPS

Twitter / Instagram / YouTube

Comment

• I have grease on entire bolt through axle and on thread, just nip it home, then give another little nip, might be threads slightly worn on bike?

On the Santa if you replace the rear mech hangar you get a new bolt through thread, bent me hangar last year, so this could be worth looking at too

Comment

• Is it an E-Thru type 12mm axle?
                          Originally posted by jointhedotz
                          I admit it, it's so damn good! following Alan on the downs, just getting a feel

Comment

• It's this. Ignore the guy getting ocd about it facing backwards it works great.

http://forums.mtbr.com/santa-cruz/al...le-891120.html

Comment

• https://robertaxleproject.com

Comment

• New large OI has turned up, tis much much louder than the original

Comment

Working...
                                X