Comment

• Originally posted by coiler View Post
      LMAO oh lawd what have I done.........................,

just need some mead goblets
      https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01N2W5R..._z78YybSG35W41

Originally posted by coiler
      the trails is where life flows best
      Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

• Makes me want to play Skyrim again, reminds me of a save I had where I deleted everything in the breezehome spare bedroom and dropped every mead/wine bottle i picked up in there

Ps quannys on cards for tomorrow again
        Originally posted by jointhedotz
        I admit it, it's so damn good! following Alan on the downs, just getting a feel

Comment

• Weather.
          Mid week - perfect.
          Weekend - freezing storms.

FML
          Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

• Tonight - looking after kids
            Saturday - Dad's taxi, wash / hoover car (its a disgrace), friends round for dinner
            Sunday - Driving a few people (hence washing / hoovering the car) to bike expo in Manchester

Chance of MTB action = BIG FAT ZERO
            flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

• 8 bin bags of tip run do far sorting out front room which took brunt of back bedroom refurb. Lovely bit o declutter. On the San miggy.

Wednesday 17c heatwave missed ride replaced with newyork filth torrentials. Riding thus weekend = very unlikely
              Originally posted by Aaron
              I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• Saturday work
                sunday work
                Monday yeti frame arrives
                Tuesday to Friday work followed by. A Saturday visit from the in laws then Mother's Day crazy day at work then got to travel to my old home town for a funeral for a few days may be two weeks before I can find time to get out on it
                My RIG: MSI GE62 2QD Apache I7 4720HQ, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SDD + 1TB HDD, GTX 960M 2GB, Windows 10, 15.6" IPS screen.

Comment

• Yeah, but, yeti frame!
                  Yeti frame makes it all worth it.
                  #GonnaBeEpic
                  Can't wait to see build log

Comment

• Originally posted by danroyle View Post
                    Decided against buying a steppenwolf reviews were ok and it's a long commitment to pay for. Been instead looking around for a larger full sus frame. Found a yeti 575 09 frame in large size with fox rp 23 pro pedal new bearings and bushes, carbon fibre rear triangle frame size is spot on for what I'd need I have everything for it except seatpost which will set me back 18

this is the colur scheme http://www.yeti-575.com/images/2009_...5_in_Black.jpg

ive wanted a yeti forever Its light at 5.7 lbs for the frame and all the reviews of it at the time were really good. I almost pulled the trigger on the 2010 25th anniversary one once but I was too worried I'd scratch such a limited run bike.
                    This the frame you bought?

I hadn't realised you'd actually pulled the trigger.

Exciting news is exciting!

Comment

• Originally posted by cruciate View Post
                      This the frame you bought?

I hadn't realised you'd actually pulled the trigger.

Exciting news is exciting!
                      yeah got the black 575 frame with the carbon rear triangle it arrives Monday. Got the frame hope headset seatpost clamp and fox rp23, also picked up a second rear triangle where the glue has come off on section so the carbon fibre and metal have separated, to try and repair and keep as a spare. The rear triangle is 600 from yeti and got it for 55 figure it's worth the risk on trying to repair it. All in paid 310 for frame shock and spare rear triangle. It has some light wear and marks here and there but I'm not too worried as then I won't be worried about making more marks on it and it's anodised so there are ways of fixing minor blemishes

The conversation with the wife over the yeti went pretty much, I've found a yeti 575 frame under 300 you know I love that frame

well why haven't you bought it yet then.
                      My RIG: MSI GE62 2QD Apache I7 4720HQ, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SDD + 1TB HDD, GTX 960M 2GB, Windows 10, 15.6" IPS screen.

Comment

• Quannys driver bailed due to sickness, raining out and just got graphics card back from rma, not looking good
                        Originally posted by jointhedotz
                        I admit it, it's so damn good! following Alan on the downs, just getting a feel

Comment

• Originally posted by danroyle View Post
                          yeah got the black 575 frame with the carbon rear triangle it arrives Monday. Got the frame hope headset seatpost clamp and fox rp23, also picked up a second rear triangle where the glue has come off on section so the carbon fibre and metal have separated, to try and repair and keep as a spare. The rear triangle is 600 from yeti and got it for 55 figure it's worth the risk on trying to repair it. All in paid 310 for frame shock and spare rear triangle. It has some light wear and marks here and there but I'm not too worried as then I won't be worried about making more marks on it and it's anodised so there are ways of fixing minor blemishes

The conversation with the wife over the yeti went pretty much, I've found a yeti 575 frame under 300 you know I love that frame

well why haven't you bought it yet then.
                          180mm heavy as hell hardtail, to super plush all day epic Yeti, what made you change your mind?

A++++++++++++ 12/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaz View Post
                            Quannys driver bailed due to sickness, raining out and just got graphics card back from rma, not looking good
                            STEP AWAY FROM SKYRIM CHAZ.

STEP AWAY.

Comment

• Originally posted by coiler View Post
                              180mm heavy as hell hardtail, to super plush all day epic Yeti, what made you changed you mind?

A++++++++++++ 12/10
                              i ran the dmr frame I got for a few days and few things happened

1,my chain jumped off of 10th gear into the frame gap as I was accelerating up a little hill heading to work. And decintegrated my chain
                              2,I noticed the route to work is one long series of pot holes.
                              3, my wife told me I have a dmr curse had the bad accident on the last one I had.and this one something happened every single ride I took it on.

so I put everything back on the kona until the yeti arrives.

Comment

• Good haul for a tenner...

Comment

Working...
                                X