Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No good, got a front mech
    Originally posted by jointhedotz
    I admit it, it's so damn good! following Alan on the downs, just getting a feel

Comment

• KASHY YETI!!!

Originally posted by Aaron
      I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaz View Post
        No good, got a front mech
        Thatsverygood!

Comment

• Liking the Yeti !

Saw a link somewhere about using your Strava activity as "art" so had a fiddle () then tried the website

Thought they would make a pretty cool present for anyone into their cycling

https://www.madewithsisu.com/

http://www.loopieroute.com/
          flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

• I don't get the circles one. But routes I like.
            Originally posted by coiler
            the trails is where life flows best
            Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

• Clocked
              Each of your activities as a ring. They start when you started and finish when you finished.
              None the wiser TBH..............

Comment

• 2nd and 3rd tis good, i expect the 3rd on all SAS ride reports from now on

Comment

• lol, theres enough already

more bike-related hangover finds

https://www.instagram.com/illustratemybike/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRcq68NDx-u/

Bronwyn framed and hung on the wall, I wonder how ballastic the Mrs woud go, lol...................

Comment

• Did another quantocks run today, 1300ft of climbing over 9 miles which was rather hard work but some absolutely wicked trails found, riding buddy had a pretty hilarious off but i managed to stay on.

Only one photo but it's documenting a major squeaky bum, was going down a road section at 40+ and suddenly thought 'that's quite tight'

Prayed to mr Shimano and hauled on the stoppers, feathering rear as it was locking. Got to the bottom and could smell the heat coming off them, and rotors gone blue from the heat

Later on, heard a clicking and thought hmm, pedals, bb? No how about one Chainring bolt mia and two hanging by a thread LOL.

Caught in time luckily and got back on three, also realised when home that my headset and shock bolts had loosened, wife clearly isn't used to smashing down trails, jolly good fettle required tomorrow I think

Comment

• I've had a pootle too.
                      I'm actually scared how much confidence Whytney gives me. I'm throwing her around and afterwards look back and think of I'd come off I would've been very broken if not dead.

Whytney is awesome, I'm not sure her owner is though.

I have sad news. I slid off a rock on an uphill climb and smashed the left pedal against a rock. No big deal, just a scratch. Pedals are designed to be scratched. But when mizzling down I found that the same rock had bounced off the rear triangle, near to the quick release lever and had managed to remove the paint from the only bit of Whytney that didn't have shack wrap on it.

Still, she just just looks used and abused now. No structural damage.

Overall a great afternoon.

No pictures sadly.
                      So you'll have to make do with a cow laughing at a horse that's stuck in a gate.

the trails is where life flows best
                      Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

• No Strava Chaz ??

Lol at the squeeky bum and loose nuts - good excuse for a good fettle

Great to see so many people out this week/end - got plans to roll out tomorrow, can't wait

Also bought MBR magazine when out earlier but haven't had chance to flick through, but apparently a Quanny route pull out map - ill let you know

Comment

• Ohh you too Cru (love the pic )

I was gutted when my pedals first got struck a few times, theyre battered to hell now, so agree a working tool but not great when your mrs has battle scars

Comment

• Originally posted by {SAS}TB View Post
                            No Strava Chaz ??

Lol at the squeeky bum and loose nuts - good excuse for a good fettle

Great to see so many people out this week/end - got plans to roll out tomorrow, can't wait

Also bought MBR magazine when out earlier but haven't had chance to flick through, but apparently a Quanny route pull out map - ill let you know
                            Just finding in the quannys that the riding and scenery is so good that I don't want to stop and faff with phone, it's a nice detox from tech

Comment

• Not impressed with this strava too much faff action. It's one click to record. Sort is out! Not endorsed lmao

Comment

• Been lamming the floor today, tomorrow building furniture, good job it's now slashing it down, hopefully same tomorrow so I don't feel so bad lol

Comment

Working...
                                X