• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did get two pics

and errrrrrrr

post ride carb refil.......

Originally posted by jointhedotz
    I admit it, it's so damn good! following Alan on the downs, just getting a feel

Comment

• Brilliant

Just back myself - got slightly lost, found some hills and a big thorn

Report later
      flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by {SAS}TB View Post
        name sticker in place

Then before

during

and after

Me likes and didnt even have to wash her

So are these literally stuck over the top of the invisiframe, perfectly hiding the old stickers?

Looks nice!

This made me lol, DAT STANCHION THOUGH

Originally posted by Aaron
        I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• If its not on strava it didn't happen / or you forgot to press record / phone crashed etc

That receipt is legendary more than makes up for only 2 pics

Originally posted by Chaz View Post
          Did get two pics

and errrrrrrr

post ride carb refil.......

Comment

• Originally posted by coiler View Post
            So are these literally stuck over the top of the invisiframe, perfectly hiding the old stickers?

Looks nice!

This made me lol, DAT STANCHION THOUGH

[IMG]dirt[/IMG]
            Yep and thanks !

I thought youd like that pic and had a grin on my face when i took it, lol

Comment

• Woke up to a beeb forcast still showing double digit washout on Sunday, DIY plans scrapped had to break the no riding for 14 day trough

654am emergency memo sent by carrier pigeon...

Toast and coffee synchronized

Arrived @ one of this winters frequented stomping grounds the #NCN #Route 62
              http://www.sustrans.org.uk/ncn/map/route/route-62

Lord O the Rings log house complete with burner...

#HOT SPRINGS

#Serenity

#Having a potter about @ banana stop

#Crossing point somewhere near here to get to a huge waterfall but river was too raging

Will try after a dry spell, so near, yet so far

(Middle Black Clough) on to do list...

#Keep the front wheel down challenge, camera doesn't show the steepness

#Crossing over for some rocky descent action

Last stop O the day...

Considering the 2 week complete lack of riding got a nice selection of trophies

Post ride carrot and pumpkin Boule, with red leicester and lemon drizzle cake + Yorkie Gold

Followed by the picture rails in eggshell (which were the old gloss discoloured match to the skirting boards this morning...)

Brick wallpapar done last week...

Farrow & Ball Moles Breath done last week...

Followed by some more late afternoon kcals

San Miggy loaded in fridge for tea in an hour

PS the elevation graphs

and BONUS video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ard1eCscuDo

Comment

• Ride looks fantabulous - may have to try that at some point

Mat also need to get you round and help with decorating when we move, looks a damn sight better than my efforts

Comment

• Too.
                  Much.
                  Saturday.
                  Riding.

Cruc sad.
                  Originally posted by coiler
                  the trails is where life flows best
                  Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

• Due to a series of events and the pending monsoon tomorrow i grabbed the opportunity and headed out this afternoon

I had a sort of route in mind but got distracted (i.e. lost) and took a few wrong turns until I eventually got to where I wanted to go with a few extra miles than planned to boot

Stopped in a villiage to check where I was and noticed a twig "stuck" to my tyre which, om closer inspection, was a great big spikey twig embedded in my tyre

Whipped her out to the sound of "hssssssssssssssssssss" so spun the wheel round to let the Stans take up the fight and all was well in the world a few short moments later, which was a bonus as I only had my crank and hadlebar ninja toolkits with me ..........

Pootled on and Bannana Bronwyn was looking good

Headed back and decided another quick detour through a local park / wood was in order

Just shy of 30 miles and it felt good and who would have though flatlander pootle could wrack up such elevation ?

The Relive is here https://www.relive.cc/view/887463545

And the data

Also got some nice speed down the hill I had gone to see (was a bit slower going back up ) and the new house (fingers crossed and all goes well) is 1/2 way along that segment

Comment

• Originally posted by {SAS}TB View Post
                      Ride looks fantabulous - may have to try that at some point

Mat also need to get you round and help with decorating when we move, looks a damn sight better than my efforts

Should be doing some Epics this year once weather books up. (Every weekend I'd like to strive for lol!) 36 mile 3000 ft doorstep big days out, doorstep to peaks action. You and Cru are more than welcome to join.

DIY well, I like a real perfect finish, but it's only taken me 7 years of living here to tackle the bedroom! Lol There's always something more pressing to do, gaming, bI king, gardening. In fact first few years here did more in garden than indoors

Comment

• Would be great to tag along

I HATE decorating but looking forward to getting stuck into the new place once we sort out a slight issue with the vendor - whole house needs completely redecorating as well as some rejigging of the layout, extension and loft conversion

Could take some time, lol

Comment

• I'm up for some epic.

Any old epic.
                          the trails is where life flows best
                          Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

• Lovely rides sas and coiler, i really need to get some fitness on the go

Ps saw Whitney's sister on top of quantocks, covered in filth. Even nicer in person
                            Originally posted by jointhedotz
                            I admit it, it's so damn good! following Alan on the downs, just getting a feel

Comment

• Cheers mate and defo made the right choice, its lashing it down here so laid in bed making the most of it

Comment

• Cheers mate and defo made the right choice, its lashing it down here so laid in bed making the most of it

Comment

Working...
                                X