Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The MTB THREAD .....*Spring has Sprung, dust production March*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Having ridden with TB on a few occasions now I can confirm that is what happens.

    Actually, his picture taking process is far less laboured than you'd imagine. He just waves his phone about a bit. Whatever works I guess

    Hamsterley again tonight, getting in those last few dark night rides (ha, trying to convince myself).
    Originally posted by {SAS}TB
    Also gives me the chance to probe around the wife's rear end

    Comment


    • lol, you know me too well

      New PSU in - yay !!!

      And I powered up, Chrome restored pages so the ride report pics are all intact, lol

      As I had been to Llandegla on the Friday and usually miss the kids running at Jnr Parkrun on a Sunday decided to bike to the park, watch them and bike back:















      and

      https://www.relive.cc/view/880037254
      flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram



      Comment


      • JTD spotted hitting trails on his 29 HT


        https://www.facebook.com/JukinVideo/...6380456783554/
        Originally posted by jointhedotz
        I admit it, it's so damn good! following Alan on the downs, just getting a feel

        Comment


        • I've retired.
          Originally posted by Aaron
          I want those sweet cherries

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Chaz View Post
            JTD spotted hitting trails on his 29 HT


            https://www.facebook.com/JukinVideo/...6380456783554/
            Lol

            Originally posted by coiler View Post
            I've retired.
            W
            T
            F
            ARE
            YOU
            TALKING
            ABOUT?
            flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram



            Comment


            • Originally posted by coiler View Post
              I've retired.
              ???
              Explain
              Originally posted by coiler
              the trails is where life flows best
              Originally posted by coiler
              Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

              Comment


              • Not been out for 11 days and counting, weather has been Doris like, DIY took over last weekend, feel really bad, need trail fix
                Originally posted by Aaron
                I want those sweet cherries

                Comment


                • Boo weather isn't helping in the slightest

                  /sendsCoilerMTBHugz
                  flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram



                  Comment


                  • If it helps any Coiler last night was the driest ride of the year for me! Not utterly freezing either. Great night....and still light while we unloaded the cars! Light nights are coming!
                    Originally posted by {SAS}TB
                    Also gives me the chance to probe around the wife's rear end

                    Comment


                    • 4DWE for me, woke up shivering and feeling right under the weather.
                      Dammit.
                      Originally posted by coiler
                      the trails is where life flows best
                      Originally posted by coiler
                      Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

                      Comment


                      • Again

                        3DW for me, but have the little ones christening (school....gah) followed by her 4th birthday.....and the inlaws staying.....and the brother in laws family......no happy trails for me
                        Originally posted by {SAS}TB
                        Also gives me the chance to probe around the wife's rear end

                        Comment


                        • Coils anyone ?
                          flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram



                          Comment


                          • SUPER


                            DELUXE!


                            fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
                            Originally posted by Aaron
                            I want those sweet cherries

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by {SAS}TB View Post
                              Boo weather isn't helping in the slightest

                              /sendsCoilerMTBHugz
                              Tomorrow night has high potential i'm free, but double digit torrential forcast it literally raining on my chips

                              Originally posted by jointhedotz View Post
                              If it helps any Coiler last night was the driest ride of the year for me! Not utterly freezing either. Great night....and still light while we unloaded the cars! Light nights are coming!
                              GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr JELLLLLLLY.GOV

                              Originally posted by cruciate View Post
                              4DWE for me, woke up shivering and feeling right under the weather.
                              Dammit.
                              Oh man you need some vit c 1000mg and zinc, one a day, shore up the immune system
                              Originally posted by Aaron
                              I want those sweet cherries

                              Comment


                              • I worked out the last free weekend I had was before Christmas.
                                Ok, so I had a holiday in January, but since getting back I've either worked or been floored by the throat pain from hell.
                                So I'm unsurprised that my body is breathing a sigh of relief. I'm thinking post stress illness for 48 hours, back on it for the end of the weekend.
                                I WILL ride this weekend. I WILL
                                Originally posted by coiler
                                the trails is where life flows best
                                Originally posted by coiler
                                Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X