No announcement yet.

The MTB THREAD .....*Spring has Sprung, dust production March*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd have most of that from selling my second motorbike really, and the bike would be more like 400
    Originally posted by jointhedotz
    I admit it, it's so damn good! following Alan on the downs, just getting a feel

Comment

• Get a new frame instead lol

If you got a motorbike, and thinking of upgrading MTB, what good would an ebike be
      Originally posted by Aaron
      I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• As a backup for getting to work lol

Comment

• Buy somethingf like a dr350 and go green laning instead

Would love a motorbike, but don't trust myself or other road users lol
          Originally posted by {SAS}TB
          Also gives me the chance to probe around the wife's rear end

Comment

• How often does your main bike let you down? and how long commute to work?

Comment

• Main bike hasn't let me down yet, whole point is always to have a second vehicle if I need it but something that doesnt deteriorate when not used like a motorbike does. Work is currently 4 miles but even that is long enough to get sweaty, whereas ebike can just cruise.

Comment

• If motorbike breaks get taxi, repair motorbike, downtime 2-3 days tops?

Spend funds on a new none powered wife.

Ebike as motorbike backup, which hasn't yet broke.

Comment

• Looks like i'm off to Llandegla on Saturday morning - never been to a "bike park" before but is meant to be good fun and well worth doing even if just for the sandwich from the Cafe at the end

Blue route is on with possibly the red afterwards !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHIniXFWWRk
                  flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by coiler View Post
                    If motorbike breaks get taxi, repair motorbike, downtime 2-3 days tops?

Spend funds on a new none powered wife.

Ebike as motorbike backup, which hasn't yet broke.
                    If you don't get it you don't get it which is fair enough, but I'm not going to wait until I have a problem to have a solution. If you are ready for a problem, it isn't a problem.

Comment

• Argh, pay pal pay after delivery is so annoying. Just had 100 go out the door from wiggle/crc that I didn't even realise hadn't been paid. Pretty awful thing to have on as default.

Comment

• Absolute tune @ 3:55 do approve. Tribal#

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaz View Post
                          If you don't get it you don't get it which is fair enough, but I'm not going to wait until I have a problem to have a solution. If you are ready for a problem, it isn't a problem.
                          If you do it, need vids, pics and full review, and vid of it going up a cat3

Comment

• Originally posted by coiler View Post
                            If you do it, need vids, pics and full review, and vid of it going up a cat3
                            here's me reading a book whilst the e wife climbs 40% hill

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaz View Post
                              here's me reading a book whilst the e wife climbs 40% hill
                              You'd be able to do a full tour of the qaunnys to find the best bits. "qaunny recce bike" loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Comment

• Weekend was a complete shambles and washout, but beeb have just upgraded it to a potential boil in the bag blue sky O epicz
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X