Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a bit sore now
    Originally posted by jointhedotz
    I admit it, it's so damn good! following Alan on the downs, just getting a feel

Comment

• Originally posted by coiler View Post
      Sending it back as faulty ?
      Yes, trying to, i'd emailed Wiggle prior telling them LBS had said it was faulty and replaced it - they were very good and replied

Thank you for getting in touch regarding order 0000000000000 and sorry to hear of the issue with the SRAM PG1070 Cassette.

Considering the cassette was only ordered last month and we’d expect it to last longer we are happy to offer a refund or replacement, all we ask is that you return it to the Wiggle warehouse so we can process this for you without delay.
      Originally posted by coiler View Post
      Stone path is swoon oclock. Need a better way up to it though, it was 1500ft just to get to the downs.

actual wife "sas are we going on holiday this year"

sas "errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr well I am,..................... with Bronwyn torlololololollllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooo" runs off to fettle garage

This was the plan for todays ride, pre routed, around 22 miles, follow the flag path right to the snake woodland/ladyclough

Due to the degree of leg sappage this is how far I got,(small green indent on left) note the circled destination desire OH DEAR! The T junction spur on above route would have took me to Moss Castle on this below screenshot, so much pioneer intention, so much little surface actually scraped

lol, that may be the case

Awesome jelly jelly jelly awesome looking ride - i know tomorrow is going to be a killer after not being out for so long and some over indulgence in London during the week
      flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaz View Post
        I'm a bit sore now

Comment

• Never looked forward to chaz pics this much lmao
          Originally posted by Aaron
          I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• Chaz just dropped the quote of the year on strava IMHO

Comment

• Golden thread off thread !!!!!

Should stop drinking now if im going out in the morning TBH ....................

Comment

• Just got out prolonged steaming hot bath, whole body ruined

Comment

• Reckon youve made some gains after today, tore the climbing statues down for rebuilding.

Comment

• 1. Chaz have you seen the Yorkie Flag meme yet? Gotta be worth 100 a flag at least looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

2. When you uploading PICS PICS PICS

Comment

• The quantock investigation, sponsored by coilers logburner

Longest ride on strava to date, most climbing and biggest climb too, 668ft in one segment

Most climbing done on whisper quiet lanes thanks to coiler's planning lol

biblical top o' trail pasty

and finally.....

the wife leant against standing stone marking will's neck, highest point in the whole quantocks and a Marilyn.

My legs hurt.

Comment

• Phooooooooooooooooooar those whisper quiet lanes look like gloop free winter fodder for next winter, as well as classy stomping ground on route to Will Neck clapclapclap

See you found the Lagoon!

Comment

• Now you've made it to highest point in the Qauntocks, the place is your oyster!

This reminds me of Durain Riders training ground in Adelaide, quiet back country going through woodland, NICE

Comment

• Which were the best parts of the ride on the map, the bottom half of circle looks v nice on sat view.

Comment

• pps is there x4 pics, or are some missing?

(wait till SAS arrives, he won't be happy) think he's put his phone in the log burner, half cut!

Comment

• There's definite potential there, need more fitness to explore though.

Was too busy drinking it all in to take too many photos really, have a bonus vid from wills neck though.

Comment

Working...
                                X