Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah once you have the first couple it's just a case of acceptance lol
    Originally posted by jointhedotz
    I admit it, it's so damn good! following Alan on the downs, just getting a feel

Comment

• Originally posted by coiler View Post
      6'2" with uber long arms and legs etc, Heckler was L, Blur is XL,

I think the difference was like an inch in the toptube, when looking at L vs XL Blurs. Post the geo stats for bronnys in L and XL so we can see.

I ended up adding a layback seatpost to the Heckler which fixed kneepain, but effectively also added an inch to the top tube, as it put the seat back an inch, transferred this to the Blur XL though so you could say the Blur is effectively an XXL based on seat position lol

I'd say the Blur has a slight edge giving a bit more room on the frame, but to be honest it's very hard to tell.

I contacted invisiframe but they didn't do a template for a Blur, I could have got the closest match Solo or Bronny, but would have meant some messing about. I just put lizard skin rub patches where appropriate and polish her when she gets a 3 monthly wash.
      Ah cheers - good to know

Sizes are:

Invisiframe for Blur (not sure if ride flavour)

http://www.invisiframe.co.uk/SANTA-C...R-TR-ALUMINIUM

And sizing / geometry here :

http://www.santacruzbikes.co.uk/bronson-c/

flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

• Yeah Blur TR isn't as big a travel as mine and older model, couldn't find the Blur LT 2.3, the last Blur they made with long travel before it went EOL and SOLO and Bronny came out.

I'd deffo invisiframe it if an option lol
        Originally posted by Aaron
        I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• ta

So, no receipt for anything on yellow Bronny man, spidey senses are saying stay away !

Comment

• Can you search google and singletrackworld for yellow bronson, see if any have been stolen, same with bikeradar etc

How about the serial number does the frame have one, or has he chiselled it off? lol

I think leisure lakes recent break in lost a yellow bronny

Comment

• TBH im very tempted just to pull the trigger on a new one ( ) and get the frame / bearing warranty and 0% finance - need to read up but assume you can pay it off early with no charges or penalties

Pink or black ? ............................

Comment

• needs pink wheels to complete the look..

Comment

• That's coiler getting into your head with the 0% haha

Just waiting for coiler to buy himself a firesale frame from across the pond again now lol

Comment

• Originally posted by {SAS}TB View Post
                    TBH im very tempted just to pull the trigger on a new one ( ) and get the frame / bearing warranty and 0% finance - need to read up but assume you can pay it off early with no charges or penalties

Pink or black ? ............................

I think black, more understated and less pinch me, see this on back of my car follow me home etc

Stealthing about with Santa Cruz VPP plushness

I took finance out with Stif 8 years back or so and they used V12 (who aria use now) and I had 2 year interest free monthly payments, but decided to clear balance after 16 months without penalty.

Give Stif a call super helpful guys, and see who they use now on finance.

I think brand new is the way to go if i'm honest, I mean its pretty cheap when you look what you get, and 0%, and its your main hobby right? How much a month would it cost?

Some peeps spend 10k+ on a car, I mean WTAF, 20k on a wedding, 10k on a new kitchen, 3-4k on a bike which can take you to some amazing places in sheer utter comfort and plushness, give cardio and health gains, and just make you smile everytime you see it, priceless!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaz View Post
                      That's coiler getting into your head with the 0% haha

Just waiting for coiler to buy himself a firesale frame from across the pond again now lol

I'm all over it when that EOL Tallboy comes up!

Comment

I'm all over it when that EOL Tallboy comes up!
                        I might be interested in the blur frame if you do tbf

Comment

• What do we have here then?

Hoody is very comfy and great long sleeves and back

Shirt is nice and long, comfy with breathable stuff

Shorts are cool too, although I think I need to loose a bit of weight to really fit them

Not bad at all for 34 delivered

Comment

I think black, more understated and less pinch me, see this on back of my car follow me home etc

Stealthing about with Santa Cruz VPP plushness

I took finance out with Stif 8 years back or so and they used V12 (who aria use now) and I had 2 year interest free monthly payments, but decided to clear balance after 16 months without penalty.

Give Stif a call super helpful guys, and see who they use now on finance.

I think brand new is the way to go if i'm honest, I mean its pretty cheap when you look what you get, and 0%, and its your main hobby right? How much a month would it cost?

Some peeps spend 10k+ on a car, I mean WTAF, 20k on a wedding, 10k on a new kitchen, 3-4k on a bike which can take you to some amazing places in sheer utter comfort and plushness, give cardio and health gains, and just make you smile everytime you see it, priceless!
                            Im prolly looking at sub 100/month and save some too and pay off in under a year (thats the plan)

I like the pink but don't have anywhere near the skillzzz to try and carry it off and do like the black

Invisiframed, with pink decals lol

Originally posted by Moonchester View Post
                            needs pink wheels to complete the look..
                            Pink decals would look ace

Originally posted by Chaz View Post
                            What do we have here then?

Hoody is very comfy and great long sleeves and back

Shirt is nice and long, comfy with breathable stuff

Shorts are cool too, although I think I need to loose a bit of weight to really fit them

Not bad at all for 34 delivered
                            Not bad at all for 34, looks decent stuff too, nice one

May look at the hoody myself

Comment

• Better Geometry chart

Comment

• Dat robot pose CHaz love it! Cracking haul!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X