• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol and nice glasses
    flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

• No not tucked in

If I told you they might have been 14 with free delivery you'd say they were a bargain
      Originally posted by Aaron
      I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• Are they pyjamas or is that a 50's gangster suit?
        Originally posted by {SAS}TB
        Also gives me the chance to probe around the wife's rear end

Comment

• Pinstripe action the chicks love it ;-)

Comment

• Flags are cracking post 9am, two potential dust days coming up

Comment

• Just got back

Report later - have to go out ..................

Comment

• WSUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT very cheeky pre bird awaken making it happen ride!

Comment

• Brothers just gone to view this, all road riding round him, he's got a hybrid sort of bike at the moment, but wants more speed and hill climbing prowess

http://www.trekbicyclesuperstore.com...c-256072-1.htm

Sounds plush, road bikes getting suspension! More comfortable, more miles!

The pure power transfer of the Domane remains – raw, unfiltered acceleration – amplified by the rear’s ability to remain planted and allow you to stay on the gas, no matter the road surface. These were things the original Domane already did, so the real question becomes the adjustable IsoSpeed rear. Gimmick or innovation? While it could be argued a smartly engineered static frame can deliver comparable compliance to the original Domane, no traditional bike can deliver the versatility of the Domane SLR. The difference between ‘high’ and ‘low’ settings on the bike is startling. The Domane SLR can transition from a 60min crit machine to a legitimate threat at many gravel or mixed surface events – the adjustable IsoSpeed is that effective.

Comment

• Whats with the funny frame and handlebars ?

The plan this morning was - up at 5.30 - out for 6.00 - Dela, round Dela, back, changed / showered for 9.30 drop kids off, meet mate at 10.15 for coffee.

Reality was - come to thinking "hmm, its light, what time is it", reaches for phone, dead / not battery, swear, get up and discover its 6.35. Rush to get changed whilst mentally recalculating my riding time / route and leave the house just before 7.00.

Then realise I havent got my phone, so grab the works phone (also has Strava on) then realise I don't need it anyway as I have the Garmin.

Then realise the mounts for the Garmin are back in the house - queue 15 mins of arsing on getting the right band / fitting it to realise its on 1/2 turn the wrong way FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Then realise the HRM wont synch with the Garmin so synch with the woks phone - all is good and eventually roll off the drive thinking is all this tech more of a PITA than its worth.

Then see the data readout and smile broadly at being a GarminMasterRaceMember

Unfortunately its lashed it down during the night so wet and sloppy but plod on and, if im honest, did not enjoy it in the slightest until abut 8 1/2 miles in when I found my stride -not sure if lack of rides recently or the few beers last night but the first 8 miles were a right slogggggggggggg.

After that was just gutted I hadn't left the house earlier and would have to miss the whole Dela thought altogether - so just to Whitegate way, the full length and back - although (despite the wet and stodgy ground had some fun on the small climbs and elevated paths / single track)

Garmin ala SatNav mode

Better remove the old computer in case I get the itch for more bar mounted toys

And the data

No HRM data as Garmin connect synched with the Strava app on my phone before I could stop it and synch with works phone with HRM data

Comment

• Someone has uploaded maps to their Garmin!!!

Are you watching Coiler?

And your Garmin should be able to pick up your HRM?
                      Last edited by cruciate; 09-04-16, 14:48.
                      Originally posted by coiler
                      the trails is where life flows best
                      Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

• Ha ha, maps took minutes, dead easy - thanks for the link / tutorial

Its a BT wrist HRM monitor, not the Garmin chest strap - phone / Strava app picks it up no problem, Garmin just doesn't "see" it - will have a fiddle .........
                        Last edited by {SAS}TB; 09-04-16, 15:17.

Comment

• I suspect Garmin looks for HRMs to be ANT+. It's probably only using BT for the phone link
                          the trails is where life flows best
                          Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

• Yep, suspect that is it - no issues - can still use phone app to record HRM

Comment

• Garmin maps done last week. Just got backe. Missex the mizzle. Went from sunny 10c to sleety 3c lol!

Comment

• Yep - hail stoning hard here now

Log burner roaring though

Comment

Working...
                                X