No announcement yet.

The MTB THREAD .....*Spring has Sprung, dust production March*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah old stock can dig up some right bargains, with minimal if any changes! How about 12/13s?
    Originally posted by Aaron
    I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• Im not fussy mate, a Bronny is a bronny - im those colours, im very interested

go go go !
      flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by coiler View Post
        But but at 2 odd a day it is affordable, right? LOL loooooooooooool loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Need more hints on wife too.
        You'll find out soon enough once wife is sold and events are in motion
        Originally posted by jointhedotz
        I admit it, it's so damn good! following Alan on the downs, just getting a feel

Comment

• Massive spate of UK bike thefts at the moment, these look like cracking wives

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaz View Post
            You'll find out soon enough once wife is sold and events are in motion
            Hope its not the bossnut, just can't take that bike seriously LOL not as you've sold you're lovely wife to get funds like

Comment

• Thieving ********

Comment

• Originally posted by {SAS}TB View Post
                Glad all is OK nft99

Looking at second hand SC you also don't get the lifetime frame / accident / bearing warranty either

May take some time, but one will be mine - I still like the 2014 (?) bike in terms of colouring / decals and I don't / won't see any benefit in the newer version for my riding so I would be very tempted if could find an old stock / new version

/dreams .............

2016 Bronson doesn't look much different, dat gold Kashima coating though DO NEED

Comment

• PS Grimsby the stolen bikes.

Comment

• Aesthetics they are very similar - componenets and geomatry seem to be the main differences - quite happily go for a new older model

Anyhows - how do you select Strava screens (segments etc) on the 810 ?

I have, so far :

Comment

• Star segments on strava website or app, you want to have show up on 810, then sync 810. When you get near a segment it counts you down in meters till start, and tells you direction, once you hit the start line it tells you if your ahead or behind PR, or KOM, or your mate, whoever you choose to set as goal for that segment, tis wonderffffffffffffffffffffffful, picked up every segment on Sundays ride, but I failed as legs were statue LOL

Comment

• Also thought about a self build and had a bid on this until it was pulled .............

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Santa-Cruz.../262364422832?

Comment

• Originally posted by coiler View Post
                          Star segments on strava website or app, you want to have show up on 810, then sync 810. When you get near a segment it counts you down in meters till start, and tells you direction, once you hit the start line it tells you if your ahead or behind PR, or KOM, or your mate, whoever you choose to set as goal for that segment, tis wonderffffffffffffffffffffffful, picked up every segment on Sundays ride, but I failed as legs were statue LOL
                          Ohhh, ta, will have to look / fettle soon ............................

Comment

• PHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR GLOSS GREEN BRONSON FOR A BAG O SAND!!!! Stick old parts on and upgrade as you go PHOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR VPP2 DO WANT INTERESTED TAKE MY MONEY PHOOOOOOOARRR WITH 400 KASHIMA SHOCK TOO PHOARRRRRR

http://www.stif.co.uk/mtb/product/sa...ss-green/12384

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HECKLER FOR 780 FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

http://www.stif.co.uk/mtb/product/sa...d-yellow/12392

LIME GREEN HECKLER OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF

http://89.234.25.113/product-media/l...n_Decals_L.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by {SAS}TB View Post
                              Also thought about a self build and had a bid on this until it was pulled .............

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Santa-Cruz.../262364422832?

Thats a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery old Heckler, look at rear triangle, i'd say 2006 ish,

Comment

• indeed, but

SML SML SML SML SML SML SML

Comment

Working...
                                X