• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really need to stop using lol
    Originally posted by {SAS}TB
    Also gives me the chance to probe around the wife's rear end

Comment

• Its nice to just get out and lost in an area, my fav rides, just head in a new direction, find something interesting and ride it, if dead end or no go i'll turn around and try another way.

If I get totally lost, i'll fire up Strava and look at the map, sometimes even google maps and centre where I am, look at general direction i'll need to head then start peddling. Built up a huge network of trails over winter this way. I'll also see huge hills in the area, and on the way back from ride i'll go to the top, have a scout, then go down again to finish ride off, gives me an idea if its worth a return visit for future pioneering LOL
      Originally posted by Aaron
      I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• Originally posted by jointhedotz View Post
        I really need to stop using lol

LooooooooooooooL lol lolz

Comment

• Originally posted by coiler View Post
          LooooooooooooooL lol lolz
          I only started using it ironically, just for teh lulz, became a habit

Comment

Its nice to just get out and lost in an area, my fav rides, just head in a new direction, find something interesting and ride it, if dead end or no go i'll turn around and try another way.

If I get totally lost, i'll fire up Strava and look at the map, sometimes even google maps and centre where I am, look at general direction i'll need to head then start peddling. Built up a huge network of trails over winter this way. I'll also see huge hills in the area, and on the way back from ride i'll go to the top, have a scout, then go down again to finish ride off, gives me an idea if its worth a return visit for future pioneering LOL
            Yeah, my plan for Friday is loose, head along railway lines 12 miles to Consett, along waskerley way which is 10 miles, then there are 2 mystery options. 40+ miles easy.....and hopefully some pics for tb

Have the maps of the area on OS app so should be fine. The other option I'm considering the edmundbyers loop/MBR killer loop

Comment

• @coiler
              Fantastic that you've jumped and bought an 810.
              Stick an sd card in (4gig is fine) and search around for maps you can download. I got some standard open maps, but some of the maps you can get are specifically for mountain bikers.
              Just Internet search maps for garmin edge and it's easy.

I used this guide
              http://www.dcrainmaker.com/2013/05/d...705800810.html
              Originally posted by coiler
              the trails is where life flows best
              Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

• https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...1&id=560300790

Rachel Atherton is pretty nippy

Comment

• Watched that earlier, breakneck speeds literally! She's impressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by cruciate View Post
                    @coiler
                    Fantastic that you've jumped and bought an 810.
                    Stick an sd card in (4gig is fine) and search around for maps you can download. I got some standard open maps, but some of the maps you can get are specifically for mountain bikers.
                    Just Internet search maps for garmin edge and it's easy.

I used this guide
                    http://www.dcrainmaker.com/2013/05/d...705800810.html

Cracking guide

ps what mount do you use?

Comment

Yeah, my plan for Friday is loose, head along railway lines 12 miles to Consett, along waskerley way which is 10 miles, then there are 2 mystery options. 40+ miles easy.....and hopefully some pics for tb

Have the maps of the area on OS app so should be fine. The other option I'm considering the edmundbyers loop/MBR killer loop

I prefer the sound of the mystery tour option! Pre planned man made loops meh!

Just go out with the intention of exploring as much new territory as possible

Comment

• Tbh the loop would be more mountain bike worthy and would still be out in the hills, the route would be less certain too and most gainzzzz

I'm undecided

Comment

• Do one each day Or one Friday, t'other Sunday.

Comment

can't wait
                            flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

• http://www.mtbtrails.info/Trail_Venu...VenueNumber=70

Edmundbyers loops, and legs dependent may well do both

Comment

Cracking guide

ps what mount do you use?
                                On the stem, same as the video you posted earlier.
                                My road bike uses the out in front mount.
                                The mounts take seconds to fit so see which you prefer. They use rubber bands like the cree lights
                                the trails is where life flows best
                                Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

Working...
                                X