The MTB THREAD .....*Spring has Sprung, dust production March*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol, can't beat a shiny cassette.

I'll be honest, my phone takes potato pics so the urge to snap is overruled by the urge to ride. The pic on strava of the valley below is a beautiful sight that my camera just failed to render. The human eye is an amazing thing!

I'll try harder though....
    Originally posted by {SAS}TB
    Also gives me the chance to probe around the wife's rear end

Comment

• Weekend O biking, x2 18.4 mile rides (chances of that) 2966 ft total weekend climbing! Top shelf weather all round too, proper Spring.

#Sunday Morning Coffee Club

These come highly highly endorsed, have one before a hill and BANG!

19lbs this weighs, NINETEEN POUNDS. PHOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR, can literally one hand it over head with ease

Originally posted by Aaron
      I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• Coiler, have you ever considered a touring bike? You could hit more eateries without those pesky trails getting in the way

Great Scott!!!! (sorry, had to). Riding buddy or just a random you met on the ride? I see you on this type of bike....

Comment

• Riding buddies new carbon hardtail, his other bike is a carbon Scott full susser. Lots of meticulous attention to weight saving, even the grips are bought with weight in mind, they're called porc rinds and are pretty much foam Results in lots of speed up stuff, and low fatigue due to the sheer lack of weight.

ps do love me some recalorifications

Comment

• Pics are pics are pics, love seeing other peoples rides (felt creepy typing seeing other peoples wifes :O), trails, snacks etc - dont worry about the quality, or uploading, just add them on Strava for our viewing pleasure

Awesome weekend of riding Coiler mate, looks awesome and see you have managed to replace the lost calories

Nice bike(s) you mate has, very nice (and light!) does he have to anchor them down in strong winds ?

@JTD - PMSL I just spat tea over my keyboard at the thought of a cat navigated tourer
            flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

• Poss Evening/night ride tomorrow, will try harder TB.....phone no take pics on dark though lol

Comment

• It's all getting a bit silly now.....

http://www.bikeradar.com/mtb/news/ar...mano-xt-46668/

Comment

• Do they do it in blue ?

Comment

• JTD i've looked at your Strava dinner plate rear casette pic now FIVE times. I just love it

Comment

• Originally posted by jointhedotz View Post
                      Poss Evening/night ride tomorrow, will try harder TB.....phone no take pics on dark though lol
                      I'm deffo doing an evening ride this week, some heavy rain on Thurs, so preferably before then

Tonights a no goer as me legs are like statues, like walking through treacle going upstairs!

Comment

• Originally posted by coiler View Post
                        JTD i've looked at your Strava dinner plate rear casette pic now FIVE times. I just love it
                        It's a beast!

Originally posted by coiler View Post
                        I'm deffo doing an evening ride this week, some heavy rain on Thurs, so preferably before then

Tonights a no goer as me legs are like statues, like walking through treacle going upstairs!
                        I'm not suprised, you got some miles in. I'm hoping to do similar this weekend
                        Last edited by jointhedotz; 21-03-16, 14:49.

Comment

• I think I need a vid of the 42t Tbf, A PROPER QUALITY VID!

Comment

• Well, since the family are away and I'm at a loose end i'll see what I can do

Comment

• It would be rude not too

Loving the dinner plate cassette - I may have cassette envy

And today's MTB delivery - new shoes !

My old Vans may need to be retired

Comment

• need pics on scales plox googogogogo in lbs

Comment

Working...
                                X