• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's disgusting. And really scary
    Originally posted by coiler
    the trails is where life flows best
    Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

• Strava stuff from today. And an angry "you've all made me pay 10 for veloviewer" pic too.
      (Not angry really)
      1400 elevations and 107 sufferererers. *looks around for where I put my chuftybadge*

Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

• Originally posted by cruciate View Post

#discobike is back.

Chest strap error, couldn't get camera facing forwards when riding, more down at knees.
        Does anyone want to see my knees pumping to the sounds of the fallout 4 soundtrack? You just can't see any trail goodness

Is the saucer to save filling the drip tray? I use a mug but this looks a nicer touch!
        Originally posted by Aaron
        I want those sweet cherries

Comment

Strava stuff from today. And an angry "you've all made me pay 10 for veloviewer" pic too.
          (Not angry really)
          1400 elevations and 107 sufferererers. *looks around for where I put my chuftybadge*

Lovvvvvvvvvvvvely suffer score! Above 100 is always a burner Supurbular elevation too

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHxQM-pIu-I

0:52 how to take bike from spangling polished chaz standard, to SAS(TB) approved furnish in 4 seconds

2:12 this is the camera angle I want for next installment, very apt this shot too, FO4 music, abandoned vintage lookout tower crawling with Muirlurks!

2:33 the increased wind noise and full natty descent! #fulltilt #sergeant

4:25 I need this feature in my life! (you got a pic of gamin up close and what it shows intra ride?)

4:57 pure gold! legs going warp factor 80, and the jingle getting going and then the comment! then dat segment over beepage!

Jerrys final thoughts, sound quality is top shelf

Comment

• LMFAO at the thread title.

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

Comment

• gold scrivs. PURE GOLD this thread.

Comment

• Lol made me laugh, you guys crack on.

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

Comment

It's an NHS thing. They book you a conveyor belt of patients that it is impossible to see in the time given (your hospital appointment is always running late right?)
                    You then get people who think they are the only patient you are seeing that day. So they ask for unreasonably time consuming things.
                    This week I have been asked to write about 5 or 6 letters to various GP's, consultants, benefits agencies, airlines (yes, thats right, airlines - "I've sprained my ankle and I'm going on holiday next week, can you write a letter explaining why I NEED an upgrade to first class because of my mildly sore ankle) and gyms (Yup - can I have a letter saying that my elbow has been sore and thats why I haven't been to the gym for 3 months and I want to reclaim my last 3 months gym payments).

Gp's charge for these things. I'm not allowed to. So they all come to me. And I don't have time to do them during my normal working hours as I've already got too much to do. I tend to do around 6 to 8 hours per week of unpaid administration work.

It's the stuff the public doesn't see.
                    I do a lot of work for the NHS and see this and a lot worse on a daily basis - tis sad

Originally posted by cruciate View Post
                    PS. I can't rep TB or #tophatswaggercat. Both I have loved too recently.....
                    Easy tiger

Here it is folks!!!

A full 5 minute and 28 seconds of my knees.

Be warned, it is boring.........and yet...............the handlebar gadgetry................so awesome.........so......so.........so........#Discobike!!!!!!!
                    I've tried to break up the monotomy with some text commentary and rolling credits. Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHxQM-pIu-I

Awesome A ++++++++++++++++ will watch again later

Originally posted by jointhedotz View Post
                    We don't have any Kent riders do we? More scary stuff
                    https://m.facebook.com/groups/275396...30761243632812
                    Terrible, sad and sick A lady I used to work with - her husband ran into something almost exactly the same on a motorbike - almost decapitated him and was very lucky to live. Still has a terrible scar almost from ear to ear and can barely speak - despicable animals whoever is responsible for anything like that

Strava stuff from today. And an angry "you've all made me pay 10 for veloviewer" pic too.
                    (Not angry really)

Velo Viewer for the win - its awesome - welcome to the too much data about my ride to know what to do with it club

Originally posted by scrivz69 View Post
                    LMFAO at the thread title.
                    Originally posted by scrivz69 View Post
                    Lol made me laugh, you guys crack on.
                    Its ace in here, we don't take ourselves too seriously, keep ourselves to ourselves and have a good giggle clap
                    flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by coiler View Post
                      Is the saucer to save filling the drip tray? I use a mug but this looks a nicer touch!
                      Purely showing off. Using it cos I've got it.

Originally posted by coiler View Post
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHxQM-pIu-I

0:52 how to take bike from spangling polished chaz standard, to SAS(TB) approved furnish in 4 seconds

2:12 this is the camera angle I want for next installment, very apt this shot too, FO4 music, abandoned vintage lookout tower crawling with Muirlurks!

2:33 the increased wind noise and full natty descent! #fulltilt #sergeant

4:25 I need this feature in my life! (you got a pic of gamin up close and what it shows intra ride?)

4:57 pure gold! legs going warp factor 80, and the jingle getting going and then the comment! then dat segment over beepage!

Jerrys final thoughts, sound quality is top shelf

Not my pic, but looks like this

Comment

• Originally posted by coiler View Post
                        Lies!!!! thats no slurry pit

In other news - went to fill up with diesel earlier and these were by the till, couldn't resist

flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

Purely showing off. Using it cos I've got it.

Not my pic, but looks like this

Does it countdown to segment start only if you load up route and follow it, or also if you're pottering about? and it just bases it on direction you're going?

Comment

• It loads starred segments and then recognises when you get near it.
                            You don't need to follow a route

That's segments that you've selected in strava. You can load about 40

Comment

• Ah so unstarred no option to fire those up? x40 fav segments ain't bad though!

Comment

• that is v trick!
                                "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
                                Plato

Comment

Working...
                                X