The MTB THREAD .....*Spring has Sprung, dust production March*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cruciate View Post
    Woken with streaming nose and sore throat. But it's my day OFF!!! And I have to go into work.
    Taking bike anyway
    #wontletnostinkingcoldruinmyonlydayoff

In other news, I can't seem to give anyone in here rep. I have to spread my love around. But no one is as deserving of rep as the brave cyclists of ariadom
    That's the spirit !

I have the same problem with Rep and a Thanks a lot of the time so have to venture into other sections of the forum / shivers ! *

* Log burner, eating / drinking / photography and mountain walking threads expressly excluded
    flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

Woken with streaming nose and sore throat. But it's my day OFF!!! And I have to go into work.
      Taking bike anyway
      #wontletnostinkingcoldruinmyonlydayoff

In other news, I can't seem to give anyone in here rep. I have to spread my love around. But no one is as deserving of rep as the brave cyclists of ariadom
      You should be right as long as you rep a different person each time

Day off and going in work, explain
      Originally posted by Aaron
      I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• I ventured into a thread about samsung galaxies and got shouted at by Senor Soup.
        I'm not going back anytime soon.
        I'll stick to non tech related threads in this tech related forum.
        Originally posted by coiler
        the trails is where life flows best
        Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

• Originally posted by coiler View Post
          You should be right as long as you rep a different person each time

Day off and going in work, explain
          It's an NHS thing. They book you a conveyor belt of patients that it is impossible to see in the time given (your hospital appointment is always running late right?)
          You then get people who think they are the only patient you are seeing that day. So they ask for unreasonably time consuming things.
          This week I have been asked to write about 5 or 6 letters to various GP's, consultants, benefits agencies, airlines (yes, thats right, airlines - "I've sprained my ankle and I'm going on holiday next week, can you write a letter explaining why I NEED an upgrade to first class because of my mildly sore ankle) and gyms (Yup - can I have a letter saying that my elbow has been sore and thats why I haven't been to the gym for 3 months and I want to reclaim my last 3 months gym payments).

Gp's charge for these things. I'm not allowed to. So they all come to me. And I don't have time to do them during my normal working hours as I've already got too much to do. I tend to do around 6 to 8 hours per week of unpaid administration work.

It's the stuff the public doesn't see.

PS. I can't rep TB or #tophatswaggercat. Both I have loved too recently.....
          Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

It's an NHS thing. They book you a conveyor belt of patients that it is impossible to see in the time given (your hospital appointment is always running late right?)
            You then get people who think they are the only patient you are seeing that day. So they ask for unreasonably time consuming things.
            This week I have been asked to write about 5 or 6 letters to various GP's, consultants, benefits agencies, airlines (yes, thats right, airlines - "I've sprained my ankle and I'm going on holiday next week, can you write a letter explaining why I NEED an upgrade to first class because of my mildly sore ankle) and gyms (Yup - can I have a letter saying that my elbow has been sore and thats why I haven't been to the gym for 3 months and I want to reclaim my last 3 months gym payments).

Gp's charge for these things. I'm not allowed to. So they all come to me. And I don't have time to do them during my normal working hours as I've already got too much to do. I tend to do around 6 to 8 hours per week of unpaid administration work.

It's the stuff the public doesn't see.

PS. I can't rep TB or #tophatswaggercat. Both I have loved too recently.....

Wow amazing insight thanks! Need more of these nuggets.

I wouldn't have the audacity to try and pull any of these benefit style scams off FFS

Comment

• I guess it's only like teachers having to do marking at home and parents evenings.

In other news, fallout 4 soundtrack is loaded on phone. Chest strap with camera sorted.
              Ramblers be aware.......

Cyclists of ariadom standby.......

#discobike is coming

Comment

• OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH!

Comment

• Anyone else got the venga bus stuck in their heads now?
                  Originally posted by {SAS}TB
                  Also gives me the chance to probe around the wife's rear end

Comment

I guess it's only like teachers having to do marking at home and parents evenings.

In other news, fallout 4 soundtrack is loaded on phone. Chest strap with camera sorted.
                    Ramblers be aware.......

Cyclists of ariadom standby.......

#discobike is coming
                    teachers doing parents evenings at home?

i would deffo be on the phone to ofsted about that ****!
                    "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
                    Plato

Comment

• #discobike is back.

Chest strap error, couldn't get camera facing forwards when riding, more down at knees.
                      Does anyone want to see my knees pumping to the sounds of the fallout 4 soundtrack? You just can't see any trail goodness

Comment

• Bar mounted coffee machine as well???

Comment

• Here it is folks!!!

A full 5 minute and 28 seconds of my knees.

Be warned, it is boring.........and yet...............the handlebar gadgetry................so awesome.........so......so.........so........#Discobike!!!!!!!
                          I've tried to break up the monotomy with some text commentary and rolling credits. Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHxQM-pIu-I

Comment

• Looking forward to getting home making coffee and getting the popcorn out for this masterpiece

Comment

• Originally posted by coiler View Post
                              Looking forward to getting home making coffee and getting the popcorn out for this masterpiece
                              I think you'll be disappointed....
                              It's not worth popcorn.
                              It IS worth coffee
                              Everything is worth coffee

Comment

• We don't have any Kent riders do we? More scary stuff
                                https://m.facebook.com/groups/275396...30761243632812

Comment

Working...
                                X