• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZMUAd7OJc8
    flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

• RE: leftys

They've been making them like that for years now, i'm pretty sure they've got the sealing sorted. Also, surely gravity and the forks action push the bulk away from the seals rather than trying to pull it in like on a regular fork?

Anyway, i wouldn't worry about them, by all accounts they're a damn good fork.

@TB.........nice ride
      Originally posted by {SAS}TB
      Also gives me the chance to probe around the wife's rear end

Comment

• Cheers mate

RE: Lefties - I can see both sides of the debate but one thing is clear they look wrong !

And anyone for a 135 nano coated chain ?

And - loving this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns1Sdb550lY

clap

Comment

• Originally posted by {SAS}TB View Post

RE: Lefties - I can see both sides of the debate but one thing is clear they look wrong !

clap
          Wrong.....and yet you want to try them don't you....

I'm Lefty-curious lol
          Originally posted by {SAS}TB
          Also gives me the chance to probe around the wife's rear end

Comment

• Originally posted by jointhedotz View Post
            Never say never until you've tried it mate

Originally posted by jointhedotz View Post
            I'm Lefty-curious lol

Comment

• And some proper (more ) pics from this morning

Bike at Rest by Jon Parry, on Flickr

Posing by Jon Parry, on Flickr

Trail TiltShift by Jon Parry, on Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by jointhedotz View Post

I'm Lefty-curious lol
                I will not like them in a boat, I will not like them with a goat. I do not like them sam-I-am, I do not like left suspension.
                (if you shared my childhood, that "quote" would make sense)
                Originally posted by coiler
                the trails is where life flows best
                Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

• Originally posted by cruciate View Post
                  I will not like them in a boat, I will not like them with a goat. I do not like them sam-I-am, I do not like left suspension.
                  (if you shared my childhood, that "quote" would make sense)
                  Dr. Seuss i deduce?

Comment

• Originally posted by coiler View Post

JUST FELL OFF CHAIR.

Saturday

15 DEGREES

PHOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRR

You remember I'm working this weekend, right?
                    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Booked tomorrow off work but so much to do, so have to go in for 2 or 3 hours. Will get #discobike to work and try to do a jaunt on the way home.
                    Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

• I think once the chain /rings start to gloop up, and rear casette shifting can be compromised, think it could be time for big wash and strip down service, pre spring heatwave! This pic is comedy!

The ride:

This is epic

As is this!

Best breakfast IN THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD

If this isn't a segment name, get it done, then ride the hell out of it and KOM with the new "full natty brah" surface

Originally posted by Aaron
                      I want those sweet cherries

Comment

Best picture I can find

Need tis bike stand in my life! and that bike is sexy, lefty or not! amze value for money!

Comment

Goodness TB, do you get any time to ride with you taking so many photos?
                          Great for us, but I'm afraid I see something good and think "nah, not stopping, I've got strava PRs to beat!"

I have a good perusement of my rides on Strava with a post ride recalorie sesh/coffee, and look through most segments, heart rate data, suffer score, points in red, fitness/freshness graph, speeds, elevation etc etc Love post ride data as much as riding, as much as fettling Another reason Velo Viewer is a bargain!

From this in depth action I know majority of segments on me routes by name and exactly where they stop/start, I usually get the cam out between segments, when having a banana break, stretching break, or just admiring the view break (hopefully not fixing a breakage break).

Great to look back through the riding pics too when not out riding

Comment

• argahrgarhgarhgarhagrhargahrgarhgahrgahrgarhgarhag rharghargha, where is the milk bottle guard, not sure if bicycle or slurry pit.mpeg
                            Originally posted by jointhedotz
                            I admit it, it's so damn good! following Alan on the downs, just getting a feel

Comment

• Originally posted by coiler View Post
                              [B]I think once the chain /rings start to gloop up, and rear casette shifting can be compromised, think it could be time for big wash and strip down service, pre spring heatwave! This pic is comedy!
                              Hmm, I'm thinking the same thing, the hose and brush may have to be brought out of hibernation .........

Originally posted by coiler View Post
                              This is epic

As is this!
                              ]
                              VeloViewer is my new toy / time waster

Best breakfast IN THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD
                              Was nice, sat by self, nobody around nibbling on a Clif

If this isn't a segment name, get it done, then ride the hell out of it and KOM with the new "full natty brah" surface
                              Like this ?

Need tis bike stand in my life! and that bike is sexy, lefty or not! amze value for money!
                              I'd like one of them stands in my backpack for photo opportunity standage !

I have a good perusement of my rides on Strava with a post ride recalorie sesh/coffee, and look through most segments, heart rate data, suffer score, points in red, fitness/freshness graph, speeds, elevation etc etc Love post ride data as much as riding, as much as fettling Another reason Velo Viewer is a bargain!

From this in depth action I know majority of segments on me routes by name and exactly where they stop/start, I usually get the cam out between segments, when having a banana break, stretching break, or just admiring the view break (hopefully not fixing a breakage break).

Great to look back through the riding pics too when not out riding
                              Indeed

Originally posted by Chaz View Post
                              argahrgarhgarhgarhagrhargahrgarhgahrgahrgarhgarhag rharghargha, where is the milk bottle guard, not sure if bicycle or slurry pit.mpeg
                              Ha ha ha ha ha -how do I fit a bottle on there with all that mud ?

Comment

• Woken with streaming nose and sore throat. But it's my day OFF!!! And I have to go into work.
                                Taking bike anyway
                                #wontletnostinkingcoldruinmyonlydayoff

In other news, I can't seem to give anyone in here rep. I have to spread my love around. But no one is as deserving of rep as the brave cyclists of ariadom

Comment

Working...
                                X