Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The MTB THREAD .....*Spring has Sprung, dust production March*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DO LIKE


    What do you get for that much money? A fair bit: Cannondale specced the excellent RockShox Pike RCT3 up front. The higher-end Carbon-framed Jekylls ship with Cannondale’s Lefty SuperMax fork, but honestly, I prefer the Pike. The Lefty is crazy stout—much like the rest of the Jekyll frame—but I personally prefer the Pike’s actual stroke.
    As for bringing this thing to a stop, you’ll be squeezing a set of Magura MT2 brakes. The drivetrain is a SRAM dance party: X7 shifters and front derailleur, X9 rear derailleur and a 36/22 SRAM crankset. As a nice bonus, Cannondale equipped the Jekyll 3 with an MRP 2x guide. For hoops, you’re looking at WTB STi23 rims mated to SRAM X9 hubs. Finally, the bike also comes with an X-Fusion HiLo dropper post.


    Originally posted by Aaron
    I want those sweet cherries

    Comment


    • Wow that canondale is mucking fagic. Love it
      Originally posted by coiler
      the trails is where life flows best
      Originally posted by coiler
      Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

      Comment


      • I think the trans x dropper on the marin is what I have, works well and lovely lever lol.

        The Jekyll is an awesome bike, well worth a look. The shocks trickery sounds like potential issues though lol.

        Lose the halfords hate, the Voodoo I had was great and the boardman's always review well. Halfords stores themselves are hit and miss though, hate the staff, not the product
        Originally posted by {SAS}TB
        Also gives me the chance to probe around the wife's rear end

        Comment


        • Althouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh 500 more, and carbon, and dropper, i'd be getting the plastic out


          http://www.paulscycles.co.uk/m1b0s18...ON-2-27-5-2015



          2015
          Small - In Stock,
          Medium - In Stock,
          Large - In Stock,
          X Large - In Stock
          Trigger 27.5, 140/85mm, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, PF30, ISCG03, 1.5 Si headtube
          Rear Shock: Fox DYAD RT2, 140/85mm adj. travel, 2015 tune
          SuperMax 2.0 PBR 140 27.5, PBR Trail damper, Hybrid Needle Bearing Tech, 50mm offset
          Shimano XT, Shadow Plus
          SRAM X7, direct mount
          Shimano XT w/ I-Spec 20 Speed
          SRAM S1400 Carbon AM, PF30A, 36/22T
          SRAM PF30
          KMC X10, 10-speed
          Shimano XT, 11-36, 10-speed
          Cannondale HeadShok Si
          Cannondale C1, 1.5", 31.8, 5 deg.
          Cannondale C1 riser, carbon, 740x15mm
          Shimano XT Trail, 180mm
          Shimano XT Trail, 160mm
          Shimano XT Trail
          Mavic Crossroc 27.5 WTS, tubeless ready
          Mavic Crossroc, Lefty SM
          Mavic Crossroc, 142x12mm
          Mavic Crossroc 27.5
          Mavic Crossroc 27.5 WTS, 27.5x2.2", tubeless ready
          WTB Volt, CroMo
          KS LEV Integra dropper, internal routing, 31.6
          The manufacturer does not supply pedals with this bike
          Cannondale Dual Locking Grips
          High pressure shock pump
          Originally posted by Aaron
          I want those sweet cherries

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jointhedotz View Post
            I think the trans x dropper on the marin is what I have, works well and lovely lever lol.

            The Jekyll is an awesome bike, well worth a look. The shocks trickery sounds like potential issues though lol.

            Lose the halfords hate, the Voodoo I had was great and the boardman's always review well. Halfords stores themselves are hit and miss though, hate the staff, not the product

            I got a CTD, climb, trail, descend on the Blur, works plushfully, just flick to desired trail setting and go
            Originally posted by Aaron
            I want those sweet cherries

            Comment


            • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tgGnMVhUoU
              Originally posted by Aaron
              I want those sweet cherries

              Comment


              • Stop posting new bikes !

                No riding this weekend with Mothers Day / famility stuff - the nearest I got was watching some bikes roll by while along round Dela Forrest .........

                Next weekend can't come quick enough
                flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram



                Comment


                • I want to get the card out, but this month's wages will mostly be spent on Fridays little snow sliding event

                  Plus, working next weekend, so may struggle to get out. FML
                  Originally posted by coiler
                  the trails is where life flows best
                  Originally posted by coiler
                  Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

                  Comment


                  • cruciate
                    flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram



                    Comment


                    • Yeah roll on next weekend with the double digit temps, and March heatwave LOL
                      Originally posted by Aaron
                      I want those sweet cherries

                      Comment


                      • What a day to have off work, Absolute flag cracker out! Snow melted, i'm banning anyone that hits the trails today! OUTRIGHT BANNING.
                        Originally posted by Aaron
                        I want those sweet cherries

                        Comment


                        • TB's been quiet for a few hours.....
                          Originally posted by {SAS}TB
                          Also gives me the chance to probe around the wife's rear end

                          Comment


                          • bit fresh out there and still ice under the trees but my legs aint on fire at all sat here xD

                            looks warmer than it is once you get moving...
                            "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
                            Plato

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jointhedotz View Post
                              TB's been quiet for a few hours.....
                              Ha ha. Been sat (and still in) a meeting in London since 10.00 - leaving about 2 back to London office for a fleeting visit then train back - home about 6.00 so no chance today
                              flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram



                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by {SAS}TB View Post
                                Ha ha. Been sat (and still in) a meeting in London since 10.00 - leaving about 2 back to London office for a fleeting visit then train back - home about 6.00 so no chance today
                                Sounds like an exciting day lol

                                I'm down your way tomorrow....3 hour drive, 3 hour linger, 3 hour drive home :/

                                Yay

                                Originally posted by {SAS}TB
                                Also gives me the chance to probe around the wife's rear end

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X