Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The MTB THREAD .....*Spring has Sprung, dust production March*

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Been reading this.....

    http://fattyres.co.uk/routes/lake-district

    beware, it'll make you want to go
    Originally posted by {SAS}TB
    Also gives me the chance to probe around the wife's rear end

    Comment


    • It's awfully quiet on here today.. almost as if it's too wet to 'work from home' and go for a ride today..

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Moonchester View Post
        It's awfully quiet on here today.. almost as if it's too wet to 'work from home' and go for a ride today..

        Moon you're the number 1 forumist i'd put on the list for wanting a new MTB (after your log burner of course!)
        Originally posted by Aaron
        I want those sweet cherries

        Comment


        • Originally posted by coiler View Post
          Moon you're the number 1 forumist i'd put on the list for wanting a new MTB (after your log burner of course!)
          I think we all know that TB is......that Bronson craving must be eating him up, have you seen how he's neglecting the Spesh? lol
          Originally posted by {SAS}TB
          Also gives me the chance to probe around the wife's rear end

          Comment


          • I'm all good for the riding front yet.

            Almost every other thread is relevant currently.. do want -
            Log Burner
            Dash Cam
            Poached Egg on toast
            New rig (see what funds available after holiday)
            New Car (for the wife first)

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jointhedotz View Post
              Been reading this.....

              http://fattyres.co.uk/routes/lake-district

              beware, it'll make you want to go
              Ooooh, nice and yes DO WANT !!!! What a great wife / camera combo opportunity !

              Originally posted by Moonchester View Post
              It's awfully quiet on here today.. almost as if it's too wet to 'work from home' and go for a ride today..
              Believe me if I didn't have to be sat in this train to London (3-5pm meeting -WTAF) I'd be out on the gloop loop

              Originally posted by coiler View Post
              Moon you're the number 1 forumist i'd put on the list for wanting a new MTB (after your log burner of course!)
              Indeed moon

              Originally posted by jointhedotz View Post
              I think we all know that TB is......that Bronson craving must be eating him up, have you seen how he's neglecting the Spesh? lol
              Bronson lust is strong still but Spesh is being treated like she is cos she likes it

              Originally posted by Moonchester View Post
              I'm all good for the riding front yet.

              Almost every other thread is relevant currently.. do want -
              Log Burner
              Dash Cam
              Poached Egg on toast
              New rig (see what funds available after holiday)
              New Car (for the wife first)
              Decisions decisions. And priorities !!!

              On a side note - I keep running out of "thanks" when I visit this thread
              flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram



              Comment


              • Originally posted by jointhedotz View Post
                I think we all know that TB is......that Bronson craving must be eating him up, have you seen how he's neglecting the Spesh? lol

                LMAO dat spesh growing some blades of grass on the chain stay meme

                Top of memebase I heard!
                Originally posted by Aaron
                I want those sweet cherries

                Comment


                • Originally posted by coiler View Post
                  LMAO dat spesh growing some blades of grass on the chain stay meme

                  Top of memebase I heard!
                  Lol, just being green and doing my bit for the environment

                  Just seen this on STW - nice !

                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgYEeOPp_iM
                  flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram



                  Comment


                  • Subbed for later, not a fan of trail centres though (if thats what it is :lol)
                    Originally posted by Aaron
                    I want those sweet cherries

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by coiler View Post
                      Subbed for later, not a fan of trail centres though (if thats what it is :lol)
                      I've only ever rode around 1 trail centre, but I enjoyed it very much and would do it again.
                      "They're gonna find out
                      I don't know who they are or what they're gonna find out
                      But they're gonna find out
                      And it's gonna be over real quick"

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by coiler View Post
                        Subbed for later, not a fan of trail centres though (if thats what it is :lol)
                        They serve a purpose. I can nip to hamsterley (45 mins each way) and knock out a decent ride on good trails in under 2 hours. Proper natural stuff would take a longer and I couldn't fit it in at the minute, althoguh I fully intend to do it. Riding Hamsterley is improving my fitness and skill on the bike. I do aim to get there before 9 though to avoid the rat race. The people we've met have been nothing but friendly though.

                        Oh, and hamsterley is less muddy (on the manmade stuff) than the local trails, riding there doesn't damage the trails as much.
                        Originally posted by {SAS}TB
                        Also gives me the chance to probe around the wife's rear end

                        Comment


                        • It is a trail centre, never been to one, but liked the look of some of the sections / trails and liking some of the drone video too
                          flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram



                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by {SAS}TB View Post
                            It is a trail centre, never been to one,
                            We'll have to fix that lol
                            Originally posted by {SAS}TB
                            Also gives me the chance to probe around the wife's rear end

                            Comment


                            • Hammy sounds quieter though?

                              Degla you're queueing to do a certain section, cafe rammed, no peace and quiet lol too busy, too popular.
                              Originally posted by Aaron
                              I want those sweet cherries

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by coiler View Post
                                Hammy sounds quieter though?

                                Degla you're queueing to do a certain section, cafe rammed, no peace and quiet lol too busy, too popular.
                                Possibly is tbh, being oop north. The unofficial FB group is over 4k members though. Seems to get busier as I'm leaving at 11.30-12ish. We sometimes come across groups at the trailhead paused for a breather but haven't seen anything I'd class as a queue. That said....it's still winter.
                                Originally posted by {SAS}TB
                                Also gives me the chance to probe around the wife's rear end

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X