The MTB THREAD .....*Spring has Sprung, dust production March*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chaz View Post
    Won't post pics in chat in case people are easily put off, so warning following link is a slightly mauled finger http://imgur.com/a/lVCDb
    Is that before or after lol
    Originally posted by Aaron
    I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• Glad your "healed" mate
      flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

• On an unrelated trip in go outdoors I made that rarest of things the impulse purchase

35 down to 20 with card, 3l bladder and plenty of space for tools
        Originally posted by jointhedotz
        I admit it, it's so damn good! following Alan on the downs, just getting a feel

Comment

• Bladder and tools - win

Comment

• One for Coiler: http://www.bikeradar.com/mtb/gear/ca...ghtower-50132/
            Originally posted by {SAS}TB
            Also gives me the chance to probe around the wife's rear end

Comment

• Really want it ! LOL

Although if a end of life bargain LT2 comes up, the plastics coming out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaz View Post
                On an unrelated trip in go outdoors I made that rarest of things the impulse purchase

35 down to 20 with card, 3l bladder and plenty of space for tools

What do you use usually remind me? Can fit a nice picnic in that too

Comment

• Originally posted by coiler View Post
                  What do you use usually remind me? Can fit a nice picnic in that too
                  Just a boggo rucksack lol, so what do you clean your bladder with? It says mild detergent so I'm guessing a single drop of washing up liquid and a good shake/rinse? That's what i do for bottles anyway

Comment

• My Dakine bladder and tube needed multiple rinses and uses before it stopped tasting get very detergent like

I now just give it a good fill / shake / rinse with hot water like my bottle and leave it to dry on the draining board

Comment

• Only put water in my bladder, store in freezer, no need to clean apart from washing the bite valve lol

Comment

• I got rid of my Dakine bladder the bite valve was really tough, and i'm used to camelbacks, so picked up a 10 camel bladder and it still fits the dakine a peach.

Never washed it with detergent, only ever put water in it, before I refil I press the bite valve over sink and it usually syphons any old water out the hose part.

Also whack it in the freezer every 6 months for a deep clean.

If you do want to put sugary juice in there etc, stick to a water bottle for that, and bladder for water. If you still want to put sugary juice in there, use Miltons baby bottle cleaning sterilising stuff.

Comment

• Ouchies....

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/fails-o...uary-2016.html

Comment

• OUCH indeed !

Comment

• Tis but a scratch ...

Black Knight: 'Tis but a scratch.
                              Arthur: A scratch? Your arm's off!
                              Black Knight: No, it isn't.
                              Arthur: Well, what's that then?
                              Black Knight: I've had worse.
                              Arthur: You liar!
                              Black Knight: Come on you pansy!
                              posted by scrivz69
                              I think I may leave this forum, it seems to be full of the village people.​
                              i7 3930K @ 4.2| ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB @ 2133 Copperhead |2 x Gigabyte TITAN SLI |ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 | Samsung 850 500GB SSD | 3TB SATA Drive | H100i WC | Corsair RM1000 | HAF X |40 inch Benq 2560x1440 IPS

Comment

• Bought an MBUK magazine today, quite liking it actually, annoying temptation device though
                                Last edited by Chaz; 09-02-16, 21:54.

Comment

Working...
                                X