Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by {SAS}TB View Post
    And forecourt treasure (12 pairs)

But, but maam........ I only wanted one, and the whole packet pretty much came out, couldn't get it back in
    Originally posted by Aaron
    I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• Great rides today!

Whitegate and weaver sunrise are my fav pics, what time were they taken? Great shots.

Also mono bike is a ridiculously nice pic, DOF, sun haze, etc

Very first pic of field is good too

Can't believe the size of the bars, reckon i'd be catching a lot of stuff until I got used to the width, look like some epic steering controllers though, whats your opinion versus old? all positive?

Comment

Excellent baggage (and handlebar decoration) array -
        Well done chaps

Just back and coffee refuelled - quick shower with report and pics to follow

In thinking of a tyre/sus pump now damn you !

It would mean you could drop the digi pressure gauge too, makes all kind of sense.

Comment

• Most action i've seen since last summer clapclap

Attached Files

Comment

• Just gored my finger between front mech and chairing fuuuuuu
            Originally posted by jointhedotz
            I admit it, it's so damn good! following Alan on the downs, just getting a feel

Comment

• Originally posted by coiler View Post
              Great rides today!

Whitegate and weaver sunrise are my fav pics, what time were they taken? Great shots.

Also mono bike is a ridiculously nice pic, DOF, sun haze, etc

Very first pic of field is good too

Can't believe the size of the bars, reckon i'd be catching a lot of stuff until I got used to the width, look like some epic steering controllers though, whats your opinion versus old? all positive?
              Yep some awesome rides and great to see so many out getting some durty wide action

Weave was around 7.45 and Whitegate about 20-30 mins later

LOVE the 800mm bars just need to be mindful of them a lot more - almost came off riding over a lock bridge about 5 mins in this morning - luckily there was no one there to see me make a **** of myself

Originally posted by coiler View Post
              It would mean you could drop the digi pressure gauge too, makes all kind of sense.
              I know, I know - the spesh windpipe is discontinued - will browse and post some options when the kids are in bed

Originally posted by coiler View Post
              Most action i've seen since last summer clapclap
              I know its awesome - well done all clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap

Originally posted by Chaz View Post
              Just gored my finger between front mech and chairing fuuuuuu
              Ooouch did you have plasters, marigolds and baby wipes to hand ?
              flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

• #3*c 20mph headwind, but in the sheltered valleys and hedgerows was pretty toasty

#Heading around and over the tops exploring some new roads around Cracken Edge

#90 minutes of cardio in a yellow wrapper

#Still in love

#EPO before the last Cat 4 climb home

#Recalorification

Filmed in 720@60 fps, instead of 1080@30, exploring new riding routes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqLneW560Jw

Comment

• very nice

How your bike so clean ????
                  flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

very nice

How your bike so clean ????
                    Pretty clean routes and no tow paths last few weeks lmao

Comment

• Post ride goodness, burner reloaded for sauna round, cold pilsner and mcflurry

Comment

[SIZE=5]

#90 minutes of cardio in a yellow wrapper
                        I endorse this being on the handlebars
                        Originally posted by coiler
                        the trails is where life flows best
                        Originally posted by coiler
                        Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaz View Post
                          Just gored my finger between front mech and chairing fuuuuuu
                          Made me lol how SAS thanked this, so I did the same

Comment

• Some awesome rides recently on here, everyone's starting 2016 well

Gutted I never started Strava at the start of yesterdays ride, the first climb out of the carpark up to pikes teeth is horrible and I feel it should be on record! It's on my previous Hamsterley ride for your viewing pleasure.

I've bought my years pass for parking at Hamsterley, obviously not intending for it to be the only place I ride but @40 for a year or 4 per visit I reckon it's a worthwhile investment. It's a good place to go when the natural trails are soggy (which lets be honest, is usually). I have to say, I think it's improving my riding anyway, good for fitness (dem climbs!!1!) and some decent skill tests. Early start avoids the rat race too

On to the upgrades.....

The 1x10 upgrade.....tbh this one I could take or leave, the extra gear helped on the climbs though although shifting doesn't appear much better than my antique XT mech.

The forks.....ooof....still need to spend some time riding these to get them set up right, felt alien at first......150mm on a hardtail gives some serious geo changes, took a while to get used to it. The big difference though is having more steerer available which has allowed me to get the bars a little higher (bar drop was ridiculous before). Bike feels better, more purposeful, and far more comfortable. Maxle is nice too, far easier than qr imo although i can't honestly say I noticed and extra stiffness, too busy feeling the PLUSH of the coils.

So strava....lots of PR's yesterday when I swear I was riding worse than last time. A lot are probably due to having a better idea where we were going tbh. Just felt I had to confess that
                            Originally posted by {SAS}TB
                            Also gives me the chance to probe around the wife's rear end

Comment

Made me lol how SAS thanked this, so I did the same
                              Phoned up nhs 111 because I'm not registered with a gp (fail) and now sat in a&e because the guy on the phone said I should get it looked at

So here we go 3 hours for a cut lol
                              Originally posted by jointhedotz
                              I admit it, it's so damn good! following Alan on the downs, just getting a feel

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaz View Post
                                Phoned up nhs 111 because I'm not registered with a gp (fail) and now sat in a&e because the guy on the phone said I should get it looked at

So here we go 3 hours for a cut lol
                                TTIUWP! lol

(oh, and get well soon )
                                Originally posted by {SAS}TB
                                Also gives me the chance to probe around the wife's rear end

Comment

Working...
                                X