X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol, tell me about it
    flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

• I put them on the chain so its gonna be a frown, then usually point one link to the sky, one to ground, then just pull then ends of chain together, let them click in, then slowly let go and the link joins up.

What do you guys take out on the trail, ? tools, food, etc, show contents of bag, take pics, i'm packing mine for tomorrow in a bit so will snap away. I want a tour of your bags, inside, outside, grade V content, piecharts, spreadsheet, extrapolation of food rations, scatter graphs, powerpoint presentations, videos if you're feeling flush THE LOT!
      Originally posted by Aaron
      I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• O
        M
        G

I was just popping in to post the same thing ! !!!!

Bag contents:

SGs, two spare inner tubes, essential sugar incase of emergency and tool bag.

As standard then extra top, gloves etc weather depending. The tool bag doesnt fit my girth () so stays in the Dalkine backpack

and has:

Bags for bits and pieces, small handpump, tie wraps, small squirt lube (), chain tool, two multi spanners, multitool, digital pressure gauge, bag with some baby wipes (keeps em wet ), puncture repair kit, nipple wrench ( ) and latex gloves ()

Then phone for Strava tracking and fluids in waterbottle or hydration pack !

EDIT : Just realised it looks like a kit for a cross between a kidnap and a trip out dogging !

Comment

• What is this carrying stuff in bags?
          If it can't be connected to the handlebars then it's not needed...
          Originally posted by coiler
          the trails is where life flows best
          Originally posted by coiler
          Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

• Cruciate is the master no bag race

Comment

• Originally posted by {SAS}TB View Post
              O
              M
              G

I was just popping in to post the same thing ! !!!!

Bag contents:

SGs, two spare inner tubes, essential sugar incase of emergency and tool bag.

As standard then extra top, gloves etc weather depending. The tool bag doesnt fit my girth () so stays in the Dalkine backpack

and has:

Bags for bits and pieces, small handpump, tie wraps, small squirt lube (), chain tool, two multi spanners, multitool, digital pressure gauge, bag with some baby wipes (keeps em wet ), puncture repair kit, nipple wrench ( ) and latex gloves ()

Then phone for Strava tracking and fluids in waterbottle or hydration pack !

EDIT : Just realised it looks like a kit for a cross between a kidnap and a trip out dogging !

Great minds!

Spoke nipple! Right added to list, very handy, considering i've had 4 loose spokes last year, and that mini squirt FuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

love the baby wipe in bag action too.

Garage forecorts are good for disposable gloves, too many always come out when filling her up maam

hhahahhahah that kit classification

Comment

• Tools wise I take:

Shock pump

Tyre pump

Inner tube

Puncture repair kit

Tyre lever

Flatbladed screwdriver

Pliers

Allen Keys

Chain tool

And then also usually take 1.5L bottle for refill of water, lights even if not planning for darkness including rear with spare pair of batteries and of course a lakeside snack of some kind is usually desired
                Originally posted by jointhedotz
                I admit it, it's so damn good! following Alan on the downs, just getting a feel

Comment

• Awesome few posts

Originally posted by cruciate View Post
                  What is this carrying stuff in bags?
                  If it can't be connected to the handlebars then it's not needed...
                  lol, made me spit my tea out

Originally posted by coiler View Post
                  Cruciate is the master no bag race
                  Rolfaroo

Originally posted by coiler View Post
                  Great minds!

Spoke nipple! Right added to list, very handy, considering i've had 4 loose spokes last year, and that mini squirt FuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

love the baby wipe in bag action too.

Garage forecorts are good for disposable gloves, too many always come out when filling her up maam

hhahahhahah that kit classification
                  forecourt gloves is a good shout - i need diesel too - haul incoming

Originally posted by Chaz View Post
                  Tools wise I take:

Shock pump

Tyre pump

Inner tube

Puncture repair kit

Tyre lever

Flatbladed screwdriver

Pliers

Allen Keys

Chain tool

And then also usually take 1.5L bottle for refill of water, lights even if not planning for darkness including rear with spare pair of batteries and of course a lakeside snack of some kind is usually desired
                  excellent !

more, we need more !

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaz View Post
                    Tools wise I take:

Shock pump

Tyre pump

Inner tube

Puncture repair kit

Tyre lever

Flatbladed screwdriver

Pliers

Allen Keys

Chain tool

I'm gonna blow your mind when it comes to pumps, BLOW YOUR MIND

Comment

• Originally posted by {SAS}TB View Post
                      Awesome few posts

forecourt gloves is a good shout - i need diesel too - haul incoming

!

Aye great finger buffet in the MTB thread today.

I tell you, its like a challenge when filling up the derv, try not to get 10 gloves out, tis impossible! Then they just won't go back hhahahahah

Comment

• Not left the house today, getting all me stuff ready for tomorrow and having a fettle, "flake on dat hastily pour pilsner maam?"

ps aldi 1 a bottle, cracking A+++++++
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by coiler View Post
                          I'm gonna blow your mind when it comes to pumps, BLOW YOUR MIND
                          AWARE US !!!!

I have a Joe Blow track pump in the garage and been toying with a Co2 pump and canisters purely for the gadget aspect of it

Comment

• I have a joe blow too, and ofc my ghetto tubeless inflator
                            Originally posted by jointhedotz
                            I admit it, it's so damn good! following Alan on the downs, just getting a feel

Comment

• So I thought singlespeed on the Swchinn was a good idea a few years ago, my legs thought otherwise ! LOL

16 + 32 was the best combo I found though if you could only ever have one gear
                              Attached Files

Comment

• It soon went back to 9 speed on the back, but kept a single 36t up front

I don't show off my ex wife too much, she complains I don't ride her enough 17 years old this frame, me first proper bike...

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X