X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloody auto spell
    flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

• In fact I have an earlier version of these socks somewhere, forgot all about! May have to try again, been wearing these 10 decathlon toast factories last few sub 5*c rides, not waterproof though.

Might try and get a nightride in this week, tomorrow looks dry and sunny, weekend a bit washout at the moment.
      Originally posted by Aaron
      I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• Working from home tomorrow - may just sneak out

It would appear I have developed an annoying click / knock coming from the bottom bracket area when there is any weight on the crank (not happening when I lean forwards / take full weight off the pedals)

Any ideas ?

Comment

• BB got water in it, need regreasing.

Take crank arm off, pack some grease in, reattach crank arm. If its a SHimano Hollowtech you need a 2 plastic tool, super easy to service though.

Comment

• Cheers mate - I'll take a look tomorrow

Comment

• Don't really read the reg, last time I did it was such pessimistic

Comment

• Looking forward to a sneaky cold ride again this weekend, looks like some small windows of opportunity Saturday morning, and Sunday late afternoon, where its not absolutely monsooning it down. Quite enjoyed the lung piercing cold, light mizzle, snow capped mountains, wood smoke in the air last ride. Anyone else getting out?

Comment

• every day
                  i5 2500K, Asus P8Z68-v/Gen3, Onboard gpu ,16gb Geil Black dragon, 250gb Samsung 850, 4.5tb storage, Asus Xonar D2 , Fractal R3, Dell U2312HM

Comment

• Originally posted by nft99 View Post
                    every day
                    NFT = the real deal, putting these "hobby cyclists" to shame

Comment

• Yessir!

NFT has to do the commute run whatever the weather, i'm a little more selective when leaving the warm abode

Comment

• Classic winter gaming hibernation happening for me right now
                        Originally posted by jointhedotz
                        I admit it, it's so damn good! following Alan on the downs, just getting a feel

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaz View Post
                          Classic winter gaming hibernation happening for me right now

OH LAWD. First one to fall

Set 2 hr target on Strava, hell even 1 hr target

Comment

• I will inspect the wife today and try to fix the front brake, that should help with the willpower

Comment

• Well, found the culprit for the reduction in braking performance

Before and after, more glazing than dunking donuts

I also pumped the pistons out a bit and cleaned them with toothbrush/shop towel and got most of the grime, one of the pistons wasn't moving much so I've freed it up now.

Overall endorsed improvement in braking

Comment

• Right get out and ride now, need to see some Strava action on the boards

Look contaminated and uneven wear previously, perhaps sticky piston.

Comment

Working...
                                X