No announcement yet.

The MTB THREAD .....*Spring has Sprung, dust production March*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looks like i missed out on some trails across the road! Shows how many different trails are there though, don't think we really rode on any of the same paths
    Originally posted by Aaron
    I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• twas a proper scorcher last year too, just been to sort admin horse out and its bitter out there today, hands went purple! Hmmmmmm skylake UG time, not so sure about biking! hjaahhahaha

Comment

• lol, yes its bitter out today - soooo lucky yesterday

There are dozens of options at Delamere - defo going again - you could do a different ride each time

Over the road there is a fair bit of woodland and some quite tricky little ups / downs and singletrack
        flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

• #3*c Winter Warmer, dragged myself away from FO4 to try and hit that 2hr a week target and keep the fitness from dwindling. Started off with cold hands and ears, ended up coat undone trying to cool down

Got a great gold PR today, go and have a look, WTF named that

#Snowy peaks in the distance must find

#SKYRIM?

#Winter sunset

#Plush Fire Sky

#High Hrothgar #Winterfell #Chaz's house

Reckon this winter riding lark will be ok if 3*c feels alright, with no heat left in the sun.

Comment

• nice

Comment

• Great photo's mate.

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

Comment

• Thanks Scrivs didn't know you came into the infamous mtbohmatron thread

Comment

• Lol I like to browse.

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

Comment

• Perfect weather for riding up here today, so I built a cupboard.....fml!
                    Originally posted by {SAS}TB
                    Also gives me the chance to probe around the wife's rear end

Comment

• FML!!!!!

Comment

• Invested in a pair of these to hopefully keep my feet warm and dry when out walking / mountain biking

Comment

• I'll be interested to hear if they actually are dry, ps what is the deal with that av you guys have lol
                          Originally posted by jointhedotz
                          I admit it, it's so damn good! following Alan on the downs, just getting a feel

Comment

• Ooooooh waterproof too, need some O those, my trainers get soaked if caught out

Comment

• They certainly lol and feel the part and get a lot of reccomendations and good reviews - waterproof liner and wool lining

I'll report back when I test them in anger

As for the avs take a peek here

Comment

• I do like socks that LOL the part

Comment

Working...
                                X